Ratings for Dr. Tanneisha S. Barlow

Late. Rude. Spoke VERY down to me. Suffice to say I am a medical professional. Dismissed concerns (yes, FROM A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL). Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

My daughter is in her first pregnancy and living away from her family in Michigan. She has had a terribly difficult time so far, having had hyperemesis gravidarum and fibroids to contend with. She is NOT a complainer and has been totally discounted and ignored in her symptoms by Dr. Barlow. Having been an ICU nurse for 20+ years, I am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that the patient's healthcare experience can be positively or negatively influenced by the attitudes of the provider. In today's atmosphere of service and competition, every individual rendering medical care MUST be aware of their attitude and behavior. Dr. Barlow has been rude, sarcastic, unapproachable and a definite DETRIMENT to my daughter's pregnancy experience. I am angry and find this UNACCEPTABLE! She REALLY needs to know how she presents herself as do the other physicians in her practice. Shame on her!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Great experiences with Dr. Barlow. She is very caring and considerate.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Barlow is very caring and even when I had to have a procedure she was always letting me know what was going on and how to help. i feel i can trust her and talk to her and get an honest opinion! awesome gyno!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

When I requested information on surgery and long term benefits/disadvantages, I was told by Dr. Barlow she had no information in pamphlet form and there were too many variables to discuss. She seems only interested in the dollar value of larger surgery than surgery results that would benefit me as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

Dr. Tanneisha S. Barlow's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2001)