Ratings for Dr. John B. Costello

He is creepy and disgusting!!! Beware of him--he is only interested in $$$.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I have never been more confused and frustrated while leaving an appointment that only took 25 minutes that was mainly talked about his son getting drunk once a week, or how my handwriting was nice and that I should take classes for book keeping, and finally he brought up the movie Straight Out Of Compton , as if he was trying to relate to me (this young African American woman). I found him to be offensive and inappropriate. I learned nothing at my appointment.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

My wife and I have been going to Dr. Costello for years and have always had good experiences. I think there are some people (women) out there trying to torpedo him. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Im a young 20something He made several sexual comments, and made me feel so uncomfortable. I will never go back. Ever. I agree with the sexual predator comment.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Costello for about 16 years now and find him to be personable, interested in my welfare and an excellent diagnostician. He also listens, which I think is rare for a physician. I highly recommend Dr. Costello. I don't know who those bad reviews came from, but they couldn't have been talking about Dr. John B. Costello.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Disinterested and seemingly petty towards his staff. The appointment was useless. Don't recommend.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

I went to this doctor as an early 20-something, and he did not take my questions seriously. As a female patient, he made me feel very uncomfortable because he made inappropriate sexual innuendos while he examined me. I would not recommend this doctor, nor would I go back to him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

These people have never been to Dr. Costello. I have went to him for 20 years. He is very good, professional and knowledgable. His wait times are small also.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Costello is dedicated to ensuring each patient receives enough time. He's also very good about catching issues before they flare up.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Not too knowledgeable. Very inappropriate behavior and sexual questions. I am female and I found his behavior to be very offensive and his questions too personal, sexual and not related to why I was there. He's scary. I would never return! I think he is a sexual predator.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

Dr. John B. Costello's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal