Ratings for Dr. Stuart Dixon Archibald

THE BEST SURGEON HANDS DOWN Dr Archibald takes the time to explain everything in details he has excellent bedside manners, super professional and caring, he takes the time to address patient concerns. i had him for a surgery almost 4 years ago and im now cancer free because of Dr Archibald. HE IS THE BEST DR ANYONE CAN ASK FOR EXTREMELY CARING AND PATIENTS ARE HIS NUMBER 1 PRIORITY...

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

If I had to do it over again, I would never have taken my wife to this doctor. Would have gone to Toronto immediately. Horribly late on keeping appointments, secretary very poor in returning calls. I wish I had the the good fortune of changing the doctor my wife saw...My beautiful wife died a horrible death when initially I was told that the first operation removed all the cancer.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Butcher not a doctor . Very unprofessional. Never check my health history , never listing patient,never care about patient only money he can potentially make on patient. Pushing patient to hazardous unnecessary treatments (chemo). SAFE YOURSELF STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRIMINAL IN WHITE SMOCK . He diagnosed me with cancer and since then almost year past and "funny"still have no symptoms he wants to push in to me. He thinks patients are guinea pigs to make money on them. VERY UNETHICAL SHAME ON HIM !!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I had a great experience with my thyroidectomy. He did a perfect job on my neck with 2 surgeries back to back.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Recently came from Vancouver where I also received great care. Its hard to be patient when you are being treated for Cancer. I've been lucky to have great people on my side.....

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Don't trust this doctor. Don't wait for him. He constantly cancels appointments. He will cost you your life.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

This is one fantastic surgeon. I had a pleomorphic adenoma and, Dr. Archibald is awesome. He is busy but takes his time with you. Always a gentleman. Extremely silled. Staff is very friendly esp his secretary Olivia. The doctor offered to fix the scar I have and declined at this time call it a war wound.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

My mother had a surgery with Dr. Archibald about 7 years ago and she is now 91 yrs old. He is one of the amazing surgeons I had ever met. He is humble, gentle with tremendous knowledge and confidence. I'm still very thankful to him. I hope my daughter becomes a good doctor like him some day.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Fantastic surgeon and gentelman. He did my thyroid cancer surgery 6 years ago and I see him every year for a chaekc up, i can thank my endocrinologist for sending me to him....I am very grateful to be under his care.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Excellent Dr. The best! My surgery took 3 hours more than expected due to complications and Im very happy the dr didnt leave my surgery because he needed to make an appointment on time upstairs at the clinic. The system I think can be frustrating and unfortunetly there is some waiting but it is very worth it. When you do get to finally see him you will get his full attention and the appointment is not rushed and your questions will get answered. He saved my life and did such a careful job to minimize scaring and damage as little tissue as possible and still remove my tumours. He was very caring.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011