Ratings for Dr. Stuart Dixon Archibald

I had a great experience with my thyroidectomy. He did a perfect job on my neck with 2 surgeries back to back.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Recently came from Vancouver where I also received great care. Its hard to be patient when you are being treated for Cancer. I've been lucky to have great people on my side.....

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Don't trust this doctor. Don't wait for him. He constantly cancels appointments. He will cost you your life.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

This is one fantastic surgeon. I had a pleomorphic adenoma and, Dr. Archibald is awesome. He is busy but takes his time with you. Always a gentleman. Extremely silled. Staff is very friendly esp his secretary Olivia. The doctor offered to fix the scar I have and declined at this time call it a war wound.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

My mother had a surgery with Dr. Archibald about 7 years ago and she is now 91 yrs old. He is one of the amazing surgeons I had ever met. He is humble, gentle with tremendous knowledge and confidence. I'm still very thankful to him. I hope my daughter becomes a good doctor like him some day.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Fantastic surgeon and gentelman. He did my thyroid cancer surgery 6 years ago and I see him every year for a chaekc up, i can thank my endocrinologist for sending me to him....I am very grateful to be under his care.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Excellent Dr. The best! My surgery took 3 hours more than expected due to complications and Im very happy the dr didnt leave my surgery because he needed to make an appointment on time upstairs at the clinic. The system I think can be frustrating and unfortunetly there is some waiting but it is very worth it. When you do get to finally see him you will get his full attention and the appointment is not rushed and your questions will get answered. He saved my life and did such a careful job to minimize scaring and damage as little tissue as possible and still remove my tumours. He was very caring.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

This doctor is not just a doctor he is a natural born healer and also the professor for McMaster Faculty. He teaches the doctors how to operate on the head and neck. My situation was benign but he was friendly, knowledgable and educating. I know someone who had a complete neck dissection perfomed by Dr. S. Archibald and she has been cancer free for 2 years when she had stage 4 advanced thyroid cancer. He is highly reccommended by numerous doctors and knows all there is to know. Thanks Dr. Archibald.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

He saved my son's father's life. Nothing more than I can say. An extra hour wait was worth him surviving a Stage 4 cancer 9 years later.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

Be prepared for a long wait ie. 2 or more hours past your scheduled appointment time. However, he's knowledgeable and a kind man and takes his time with you.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010