Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Frasca

Odd. Said took my insurance. Didn't. Couldn't reach her or a staff nurse after appt. Ghost town. Terrible.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Frasca for 7 years now, I think she is wonderful. She is caring but very straight forward which I love. I am usually very uncomfortable with opening up to any doctor but I can talk to her about anything. She took great care of me during my pregnancy and after. I truly love her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

I just read some bad reviews, and I don't know why. I have been seeing Dr. Frasca for 8 years and love how frank and straight to the point she is. Dr. Frasca is an outstanding doctor, even if she doesn't offer you a coffee with the service. I have been very happy with her leading me through first pregnancy, and now through half of second. Unfortunately, due to the fact that my current insurance doesn't cover lab and ultrasound work done by a hospital, I have to go elsewere. :( As for the staf, they have a lot of work on their hands, and they still manage to be nice compationet and carring. I'll miss the place very much, and frankly, I am scared to go elsewere.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Frasca's office is chaotic and there is always a long wait. Always. She is a very busy woman but she is a great doctor. She ordered all tests needed to determine the cause of my issue. Her staff are over-worked, I cannot blame them for loosing test results as anytime I am there I see the pressure they are under. They need more staff. In saying that, I like the staff there apart from the front desk ladies. They are sullen, detached and watching the clock. There is also a gentleman working the front desk who is quite helpful but can be a little sharp at times.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Very short, detached and like she is just there to answer your questions (in few words) and be gone.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

I feel rushed and a bit intimidated to ask questions ! She seems overworked !

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Very curt. Does not take problems seriously. I had to go to another doctor to get the proper treatment.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

I, unfortunately, can't even rate Dr. Frasca's medical expertise because I waited months and months to get an appointment. Because of the long wait, I miscalculated the day of my period, and had to call to reschedule. They wanted me to wait another two months for an appointment. NO WAY!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

I had a terrible experience. I waited for over an hour and a half for my scheduled appointment. When the doctor finally saw me she was very rude and extremely brief. She told me that my chronic yeast infection is my fault and that I don't know how to take care of myself. On her way out the door she handed me a prescription for a condition I may or may not have, since I am still waiting on my diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

Dr. Suzanne Frasca's Credentials

• Chinese

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med