Ratings for Dr. Jane L. Emerick

Dr Jane Emerick is the reason I am alive today. She's been my doctor since 1992 and has saved my life multiple times. I have a chronic illness and she has never given up on me. She cares about all aspects of my life and understands that my illness is just part of what can make me sick. I honestly can't say enough good things about Jane Emerick. She's the best infectious disease doctor in the city if not the state.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Emerick is WONDERFUL. Compassionate; a caring listener; engages with the patient to the degree she remembers your family members! She understood & treated my problem, when no-one else would. She takes her time with you, giving you her complete attention. In addition, she sees you as a person-- a person with a life outside of your illness-- and takes all that into account as she works with you. I have always been treated patience, warmth and respect by Dr. Emerick, and I trust her completely. She knows her stuff!! I have been a patient for over 10 years. The wait in the clean, tidy waiting area is sometimes longer than is comfortable, but it is so worth the wait. The office staff are friendly & cheery. Just for the record, I am terrified of doctors, and mistrustful of the medical field in general. Even so, I feel total confidence trusting Dr. Emerick with my healthcare. Thank you, Dr. Emerick!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

I don't think she should be listed as the best doctor for hospital anquired infections. She doesn't want to try new medications to help the patient

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Dr. Emerick is amazing. She is a great listener and working with chronic illness. She never gives up and will spend time with you when other doctors look at their watch. There are times you will have to wait in the office but as I said she will give you time when you need it which may put her off schedule. Love her!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr. Emerick helped save my husband's life. He had a very serious staph infection that spread to his chest wall and several joints. She made the diagnosis after others had failed to do so. She is pleasant, professional and extremely knowledgable!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Dr. Jane L. Emerick's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Illinois