Ratings for Dr. Dennis P. Mcgowan

Doctor McGowan is by far the best Orthopedic Surgeon I have been to. He always makes sure I understand what is going on with my back and makes sure I understand what he wants to do. I have never had any problems with him and he treats you like a person and not a paycheck. He is very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

In regards to the back street comment is farther than the truth. Maybe you have the wrong doctor. Dr McGowan worked on my back and he had good bedside manner while I was in the hospital. He listened to what I had to say and informed me of the best thing to do. He is very good at what he does and he does care about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr Mcgowan operated on my husband and did an awesome job. Over 80 percent of his L5 vertbra was gone due to cancer and he fixed so he is able to walk and hopefully have a long life when the cancer gets under control. He had two long surgeries to get him where he is and we can not THANK him enough.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Back alley quack and fraud! Has no professionalism or ethics! Does NOT care for his patients as he milks the system!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

been going to him for 19 years and have had no problem with him at all.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Long wait but worth the wait. He is a perfectionist. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

Dr. Dennis P. Mcgowan's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Assurant