Ratings for Dr. Anthony Adili

Very happy with my acl surgery! Did a great job. I'm left with barely any scars.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I have been bounced around to many orthopaedic surgeons over the years, after having 4 surgeries on one knee and one on the other, apparently there is no other option then to have a knee replacement, but , quality of life does not matter in these surgeons, its all about age, I have been denied 4 times because I'm NOT OLD enough, what about the pain and suffering and depression a person deals with each and every day, what kind of life is that, I have been referred to this surgeon, but reading all the ratings I am very leary, I also do not want to waste my time, and then have to wait for another surgeon, I am tired so tired of being let down, just because I am not 50 yet, does not mean I should not have a quality of life. I hope this surgeon does not just brush me off, or is rude or disrespectful, as I am tired of being treated like that.. I realize it will be at least a year before I even meet this man.. I hope its worth the wait.. I AM NOT RATING THIS DR AS I HAVE NOT MET HIM, BUT I JUST WANT IT OUT THERE , I NEED A QUALITY OF LIFE.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr Adili is an excellent surgeon. He found a new way to treat my condition and it's the first relief I have experienced in years. He really is good st his job! It's unfortunate that people use this medium to attack his professionalism.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Adili did a hip replacement at the end of October 2014. I haven't been able to walk properly since then. He cut the IT band down the side of my thigh which is now a huge chunk of who knows what. Something else went wrong. Whether he measured wrong or used the wrong insert but that leg is now 3/4" longer than my other one. They were the same going into it. He is also arrogant and will talk about you in the hallway where other people can hear him. I regret the day I agreed to have this done there. Apparently some of you were lucky enough to pull through this OK and I'm glad for you. I used to walk 3 - 5 miles, 2X a week. Now I can't get to the next block without taking a break. My stay in St. Joe's was trying to say the least. The nursing staff were great, extraneous staff OK and the food was really awful.

Submitted September 4, 2016

I just had a knee replacement by Dr. Adili. I kept putting it off. After my operation I was wide awake and the pain was gone. I felt I wanted to go right home. The next day I showed them I could do stairs and get around alone and they let me go home. When I had my first check up I told him how amazed I was with the nurses, hospital stay and of course the operation. I asked him to check my hip since I was told by another doctor that I had bursitis. Dr. Adili said I need a hip replacement. My pain is excruciating so I'm booked for the operation 2016 and actually looking forward to it. Excellent doctor. Pam

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Excellent Doctor who cares about each patient Only operates when absolutely necessary and informs his patients throughout the process of their status

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

A+++ My experience from beginning to end has been excellent and I feel very fortunate to have had Dr. Adili as my surgeon. My care also was excellent. I will be supporting St. Joe's regularly now with my donations.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

My husband had his hip replaced by Dr.Adili last year and he did do a great job, but his arrogance is unbelievable and he doesn't show any empathy when it comes to a patient's pain or suffering. He also has no respect for confidentialty unless you are complaining about something and then he is sure to close the door. There is far more to a great surgeon than skill.

Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr Adili has replaced both my hips. The last one broke between the final X-ray and operation. This break was discovered during the procedure and resolved. It could have been a serious turn of events but the good doctor was smiling at me when I awoke on the trip to my room. He always listened to and answered my questions.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Adili did not provide any useful information in regards to preventing further injury to my knee, nor pros and cons of operating now in order to reduce further damage versus just operating later when pain or function is too unbearable. It was a 7-month wait for a 1-minute response - cocky and unhelpful. (I can't comment on his knowledge because other than reading the report summary, he didn't share any, so I just assigned three stars.) Now to find a more useful Dr...

Submitted October 28, 2014