Ratings for Dr. Anthony Adili

Excellent person and surgeon. Explained everything clearly, including best and worse case scenarios for recovery, so there were no unpleasant surprises. Even checked on me before surgery as he was passing by. Although I know from my initial appointment, the person in the next room would disagree. Could hear Dr. Adili explaining that surgery would not help his problem, what he needed was physio therapy. But the gentlemen kept demanding that he operate and quite rudely and loudly too. Dr. Adili is a specialist who knows his stuff. Just let him do what he does best. I can now bend me knee and walk normally, something I couldn't do for almost two years. The relief was immediate following the scope.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. Adili performed knee replacement surgery on my Mother about 7 years ago, she was in her early 70's. His team completed a series of review including pain management, but ultimately we chose to proceed with the surgery. Glad we did, my Mother has regained her independence and mobility. She can at times out walk me. He has a busy office and in demand for his services. Great doctor and great bed side manners. Follow-up was completed with care. Office is always extremely busy, however he ensures all treatment is followed up and everything is done in the patience best interest. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Did you know repetitive strain over the years does damage and makes osteoarthritis pain so bad it's hard to walk, run ... making it difficult to do what you really want to do. Did you know that also causes weight gain when you can not do as much. Did you know after years of being busy that pain changes what you can do. Did you know the pain occurs all the time; sitting , standing, walking, running ... Did you know when I make myself do want I want to do I can barely move for a move day or two. Did you know that exercise, physio, acupuncture, traction, anti inflammatories, cortisone ... gave me little relief. Although the freezing felt good until it wore off. Did you know that when I'm 65 or so surgery is an option. Did you know that after trying everything I could to be active and work I can not do the job I loved anymore. Did you know normal retirement is at least 65. Did you know what it is like to feel let down by health care.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I had a very positive experience with a total knee replacement. Dr Adili and the entire team made me feel comfortable and as if I was among family.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Very happy with my acl surgery! Did a great job. I'm left with barely any scars.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I have been bounced around to many orthopaedic surgeons over the years, after having 4 surgeries on one knee and one on the other, apparently there is no other option then to have a knee replacement, but , quality of life does not matter in these surgeons, its all about age, I have been denied 4 times because I'm NOT OLD enough, what about the pain and suffering and depression a person deals with each and every day, what kind of life is that, I have been referred to this surgeon, but reading all the ratings I am very leary, I also do not want to waste my time, and then have to wait for another surgeon, I am tired so tired of being let down, just because I am not 50 yet, does not mean I should not have a quality of life. I hope this surgeon does not just brush me off, or is rude or disrespectful, as I am tired of being treated like that.. I realize it will be at least a year before I even meet this man.. I hope its worth the wait.. I AM NOT RATING THIS DR AS I HAVE NOT MET HIM, BUT I JUST WANT IT OUT THERE , I NEED A QUALITY OF LIFE.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr Adili is an excellent surgeon. He found a new way to treat my condition and it's the first relief I have experienced in years. He really is good st his job! It's unfortunate that people use this medium to attack his professionalism.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Adili did a hip replacement at the end of October 2014. I haven't been able to walk properly since then. He cut the IT band down the side of my thigh which is now a huge chunk of who knows what. Something else went wrong. Whether he measured wrong or used the wrong insert but that leg is now 3/4" longer than my other one. They were the same going into it. He is also arrogant and will talk about you in the hallway where other people can hear him. I regret the day I agreed to have this done there. Apparently some of you were lucky enough to pull through this OK and I'm glad for you. I used to walk 3 - 5 miles, 2X a week. Now I can't get to the next block without taking a break. My stay in St. Joe's was trying to say the least. The nursing staff were great, extraneous staff OK and the food was really awful.

Submitted September 4, 2016

I just had a knee replacement by Dr. Adili. I kept putting it off. After my operation I was wide awake and the pain was gone. I felt I wanted to go right home. The next day I showed them I could do stairs and get around alone and they let me go home. When I had my first check up I told him how amazed I was with the nurses, hospital stay and of course the operation. I asked him to check my hip since I was told by another doctor that I had bursitis. Dr. Adili said I need a hip replacement. My pain is excruciating so I'm booked for the operation 2016 and actually looking forward to it. Excellent doctor. Pam

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Excellent Doctor who cares about each patient Only operates when absolutely necessary and informs his patients throughout the process of their status

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015