Ratings for Dr. Anthony Adili

I am concerned with the quality of information provided on this web site I am especially am concerned regarding the input of a few ratings that appear to come from the same individual, I know this for fact Facts presented are impossible and don't match up with medical practice This is slander and the web site reviewers should be doing a better job to ensure that these are real patients with real facts yhis is a highly respected surgeon with upmost compassion and care for his patients His skill level highly respected amongst his colleagues who also repute this web site for not using better guard, respect and care for our highly skilled professionals Allowing people to slander an individual maliciously without being a patient or having real facts in this forum is misrepresenting and misleading to the public and is very dangerous to those who are seeking advice I discourage anyone from reading anything on this web site or using it I believe a retraction should be made- shame! I also bet that reviewers won't post this as it puts accountability squarely on their lap!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr Adili is an excellent surgeon. He found a new way to treat my condition and it's the first relief I have experienced in years. He really is good st his job! It's unfortunate that people use this medium to attack his professionalism.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Adili did a hip replacement at the end of October 2014. I haven't been able to walk properly since then. He cut the IT band down the side of my thigh which is now a huge chunk of who knows what. Something else went wrong. Whether he measured wrong or used the wrong insert but that leg is now 3/4" longer than my other one. They were the same going into it. He is also arrogant and will talk about you in the hallway where other people can hear him. I regret the day I agreed to have this done there. Apparently some of you were lucky enough to pull through this OK and I'm glad for you. I used to walk 3 - 5 miles, 2X a week. Now I can't get to the next block without taking a break. My stay in St. Joe's was trying to say the least. The nursing staff were great, extraneous staff OK and the food was really awful.

Submitted September 4, 2016

I just had a knee replacement by Dr. Adili. I kept putting it off. After my operation I was wide awake and the pain was gone. I felt I wanted to go right home. The next day I showed them I could do stairs and get around alone and they let me go home. When I had my first check up I told him how amazed I was with the nurses, hospital stay and of course the operation. I asked him to check my hip since I was told by another doctor that I had bursitis. Dr. Adili said I need a hip replacement. My pain is excruciating so I'm booked for the operation 2016 and actually looking forward to it. Excellent doctor. Pam

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Excellent Doctor who cares about each patient Only operates when absolutely necessary and informs his patients throughout the process of their status

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

A+++ My experience from beginning to end has been excellent and I feel very fortunate to have had Dr. Adili as my surgeon. My care also was excellent. I will be supporting St. Joe's regularly now with my donations.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

My husband had his hip replaced by Dr.Adili last year and he did do a great job, but his arrogance is unbelievable and he doesn't show any empathy when it comes to a patient's pain or suffering. He also has no respect for confidentialty unless you are complaining about something and then he is sure to close the door. There is far more to a great surgeon than skill.

Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr Adili has replaced both my hips. The last one broke between the final X-ray and operation. This break was discovered during the procedure and resolved. It could have been a serious turn of events but the good doctor was smiling at me when I awoke on the trip to my room. He always listened to and answered my questions.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Adili did not provide any useful information in regards to preventing further injury to my knee, nor pros and cons of operating now in order to reduce further damage versus just operating later when pain or function is too unbearable. It was a 7-month wait for a 1-minute response - cocky and unhelpful. (I can't comment on his knowledge because other than reading the report summary, he didn't share any, so I just assigned three stars.) Now to find a more useful Dr...

Submitted October 28, 2014

Absolutely amazing!! I have had two knee replacements courtesy of Dr. Adili and I have had superb results. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring, encouraging, and takes the time to listen to his patients' concerns. Glad I only have two knees as TKR is not "not a walk in the park". Patients have to be very involved with their rehab and self care to get good results. Surgery is only one piece of the puzzle. Patients have to do their part to get the full results that they desire.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014