Ratings for Dr. Anthony Adili

I just had a knee replacement by Dr. Adili. I kept putting it off. After my operation I was wide awake and the pain was gone. I felt I wanted to go right home. The next day I showed them I could do stairs and get around alone and they let me go home. When I had my first check up I told him how amazed I was with the nurses, hospital stay and of course the operation. I asked him to check my hip since I was told by another doctor that I had bursitis. Dr. Adili said I need a hip replacement. My pain is excruciating so I'm booked for the operation 2016 and actually looking forward to it. Excellent doctor. Pam

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Excellent Doctor who cares about each patient Only operates when absolutely necessary and informs his patients throughout the process of their status

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

A+++ My experience from beginning to end has been excellent and I feel very fortunate to have had Dr. Adili as my surgeon. My care also was excellent. I will be supporting St. Joe's regularly now with my donations.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

My husband had his hip replaced by Dr.Adili last year and he did do a great job, but his arrogance is unbelievable and he doesn't show any empathy when it comes to a patient's pain or suffering. He also has no respect for confidentialty unless you are complaining about something and then he is sure to close the door. There is far more to a great surgeon than skill.

Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr Adili has replaced both my hips. The last one broke between the final X-ray and operation. This break was discovered during the procedure and resolved. It could have been a serious turn of events but the good doctor was smiling at me when I awoke on the trip to my room. He always listened to and answered my questions.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Adili did not provide any useful information in regards to preventing further injury to my knee, nor pros and cons of operating now in order to reduce further damage versus just operating later when pain or function is too unbearable. It was a 7-month wait for a 1-minute response - cocky and unhelpful. (I can't comment on his knowledge because other than reading the report summary, he didn't share any, so I just assigned three stars.) Now to find a more useful Dr...

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Absolutely amazing!! I have had two knee replacements courtesy of Dr. Adili and I have had superb results. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring, encouraging, and takes the time to listen to his patients' concerns. Glad I only have two knees as TKR is not "not a walk in the park". Patients have to be very involved with their rehab and self care to get good results. Surgery is only one piece of the puzzle. Patients have to do their part to get the full results that they desire.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

He is awesome polite caring and very good at what he does. He will soon do a complete knee replacement and I cant wait to have it done I know a few people he has operated on and he knows his work

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013