Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Z. Klein

Dr. Klein is a great doctor, thoughtful, spent enough time with me to explain all the details of the treatment. Her staff is very pleasant and efficient.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Dr. Stephanie Klein incorrectly diagnosed my 1-year old son's skin condition as eczema when, in fact, it was a fungal infection and treated him using the wrong steroidal medication for over 4 months. It is ironic that we had to wait over 2 months to get an appointment to see a pediatric dermatologist who, after looking at my son's skin condition, exclaimed how strange it was and how she had to consult another pediatric dermatologist to actually know what the problem was. However, not knowing what the condition was did not stop her from prescribing a strong steroidal cream for the problem. She promotes herself as a pediatric dermatologist, but lacked the competency to recognize a common fungal infection. We met with Dr. Klein twice, but finally gave up and went to another dermatologist who correctly identified the problem the very first visit and successfully treated my son's condition. If you are looking for quality care for your child's skin condition, LOOK ELSEWHERE!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

She is a great Dr. she has a great bed side manner and wanted to get to know me more as a patient, but I didn't feel like a patient in a normal dr. office she made me feel like I was her friend. Thanks Dr. Klein

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Stephanie Z. Klein's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)