Ratings for Dr. Evelyn A. Sevilla

I had my first Botox treatment today for chronic migraines. The doctor and staff are very helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

The doctor is good but Amy in the office is offensive and lies and will listen to you because of her the ratings and a lot of important people will and I will be doing my best at any platform I will tell people or patients with migraine headache‘s to not to use this office because of her Dr. Sevilla is bit of her office help I will not use again.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

She is a One Hit Wonder. Your first appointment you leave feeling like things mught be able to get better. After some tests and then the second appointment rolls around you see the entire office for who they are. MONEY HUNGRY. get ready to told you are FAT several times and that several of her patients that have the same condition are also fat. Not professional at all as my condition is not a result of being over weight which woukd have been a better word for her to use instead. Botox is the only solution to any and all conditions in her opinion and probably because that is what pays the bills considering 4 viles of the meds is 10,000$ that you have to pay for and have shipped to the office and then also pay your copay and any additional charger your insurance does not pay. DO NOT GO TO HER UNLESS YOU HAVE MINEY TO BURN AND JUST LIKE TO BE INSULTED AND TREATED LIKE DIRT BY THE ENTIRE STAFF.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Have been going here for several years. She has helped my migraines tremendously. Very friendly staff and knowledgeable. Dr Sevilla is very caring and attentive to my needs. She does run a little late but explained that the first time I went that some patients take longer and she wants to give her patients what they need.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I have been to a lot of doctors in my life. This was the worst experience I have ever had. She didn't even seem to listen before making a diagnosis. My overall impression was that this practice was geared toward making maximum profit rather than providing good medical care. It appeared they were even selling jewelry at the check out counter. That seemed rather unprofessional to me.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

If your looking for Botox and happen to have on of the few insurance plans she takes you might like her. If you don't want Botox she doesn't seem to want you as a patient. I guess Botox is easy and profitable? I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

When I first started seeing Dr. Sevilla, I had to have help filling out my paperwork, I shook so bad, and she has treated me now for 4 years or so, and my functionality has greatly improved, tremors are so much better, she has been a life changer for me. Just celebrated my 50th class reunion and my 50th wedding anniversary and would have not celebrated either of these without her intervention as I would have been embarrassed because I shook so much before treatment.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Sevilla is a NON-NARCOTIC PHYSICIAN. Her method has worked me with The medications and Botox. Her staff is always there to help. Anything that I have paideia always been correct with my claim from the insurance. There is no such thing as a billing issue when you can always check it with your insurance. If you are a narcotic seeker don't go to her. But HER METHODS WORK WITHOUT NARCOTICS..

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

She has stopped practicing medicine. She was unfortunately adverse to learning about a rare disease. I am a complex case but my Ehlers-Danlos is well documented and I provided all history from various specialist but she took an incomplete history rolling her eyes when she encountered information she disagreed with. She would do if you don't take medication and don't have any type of illness and simply need Botox. BEWARE THOSE OF YOU WHO MAY HAVE AN INVISIBLE ILLNESS OR RARE DISEASE. DON'T GO

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Sevilla prescirbe Prosac for me, and said depression was all that was wrong with me. I pursued other doctors, and 3 weeks later, they discovered I had a dangerous medical condition which could have caused blindness, stroke, and death. I started on urgent medical treatment. She was dismissive, demeaning, and rude. I would not recommend her to anyone. Thank goodness I didn't listen to her. I don't think she even read my MRI disc.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr. Evelyn A. Sevilla's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1978)