Ratings for Dr. Adrienne Perry

'm not a huge fan of doctors in general, but Dr. Perry was actually so shockingly bad, I felt the need to write a review. In the brief 15 minutes she allowed our appointment, she succeeded in not listen to me, being triggering in a number of ways and also calling me fat, which as far as i'm concerned, is not her job when she's looking at my privates. She seemed to find my existence inconvenient and kind of gross, which I could tell by her expression and it felt as if every chance she got, she had to make a comment about my weight. I'm not slim, but I am also not fat and she really had no business bringing it up so much. Also, If i was fat, I cringe to think what she would have said to me. Weight is something I discuss with my GP, not my gyno and instead of the 100 tactful ways of saying it she had to tell me that she couldn't get "an accurate read on your internal exam because you're overweight." point blank, then walked away. Thanks lady. There was no follow up like "which can lead to..." or "i think you need to lose weight, there i said it" she just wanted to be rude and tell me she thought I was fat. Little does she know, i'm recovering from an eating disorder so i will NOT be going back to her. She's rude and insensitive and tactless-- three things i DO NOT want someone who's hand is INSIDE OF ME, to be. I went to her with a genuine problem, and she basically made me feel the worst and her office will hear from me.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

The worst type of doctor. Cold, arrogant, and uncaring. The other negative reviews on here are spot-on. My wife saw her for a pre-nup appointment during her third pregnancy. The first pregnancy was successful, but my wife almost died of a blood infection after a failed induction and a botched catheter insertion. Our last pregnancy ended with a late miscarriage. Dr. Perry did not care about my wife's history and was completely unsympathetic to our concerns regarding these significant issues. She read statistics off of a computer screen and left the room. The other doctors at this practice have been scheduling ultrasounds to check on the baby due to the late missed miscarriage last pregnancy. Dr. Perry refused to do this. She treated us like we were crazy. My wife almost left the practice because of her. After the visit we decided that if she is on-call when my wife goes into labor, we will refuse her services and go with whatever staff is at the hospital. We do not trust her.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Perry was very informative about my surgery. The staff was right there scheduling the date of surgery. On that day, Dr. Perry was very pleasant and very kind. I felt that I was in very capable hands. This certainly helped ease my anxiety. I would be more than happy to recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Saw her because my normal Dr. in the practice got delayed at the hospital. It was my first prenatal appointment and she was awful. No bedside manner, cold, gave conflicting advice that my real Ob/Gyn had given me. Didn't take the time to even look at my chart. Finished off with an exam that one of the most painful I've ever had. I've never seen an Ob/Gyn so cold and monotone. I told the office to put on my chart that I refuse to see her.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Not feeling the love from my former OB/GYN of 20 years, at the referral of a friend, I went to see Dr. Perry. Dr. Perry sat with me, listen to my concerns, (which my previous doctor dismissed), examined and diagnosed me. After suffering for several years and after discussing my options, Dr. Perry and I decided surgery would be best for me. The surgery was precise with minimal scarring. That was 5 years ago and I have never felt better !! I still see Dr Perry for my annual examinations. Not only is she (and the office staff) fun, friendly and personable, Dr. Perry is most importantly, dependable and thorough!! Love that office !!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Came to Dr. Perry with questions and concerns. She took the time to answer everything to my satisfaction and put my mind at ease. I found both her receptionist and nurse super friendly and was pleasantly surprised at a wait time under 20 minutes. New to this practice but very pleased so far.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Worst office and doctor I have encountered. Poor office staff, long call waits, long appointment waits, and office made a critical mistake.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Perry is not my usual MD, but when I was at risk for miscarrying early in my first pregnancy, my midwife scheduled me an appointment with her as an emergency. Despite my coming to the appointment with SEVERAL questions and concerns, Dr. Perry dismissed all of them. She gave me no answers, and was detached during the appointment. She did not have any empathy for my situation whatsoever. She was cold, and unfriendly. I was devastated as it was that I may potentially be miscarrying (and in fact, did later that day), and she was cold during the appointment. She did not give me any follow up appointments, any recommendations for if the pain got worse, and did not follow up with me later that week. I called 2 weeks after the apt, to see what I needed to do and when my husband and I could start trying again, and she was cold then too. I am considering leaving the practice that I LOVE at the risk that Dr. Perry would deliver my children in the future.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Took the time to explain all options to me. Very knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. Perry is a witch. She was my first OB. At my first appointment she almost seemed disgusted to see me there, I was 19! And she wouldn't listen to a single word I had to say. She made me feel stupid for asking questions and never got back to me with any test results. I had to call for them three times. And whatever you do, don't let her get near you with a speculum. I was sore for two days after she examined me. A complete witch with NO bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Adrienne Perry's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI