Ratings for Dr. Jason Saunders

Had an eye exam and wanted new glasses....went into look at glasses twice and was offered no help and walked out both times ......went elsewhere and spent $600.00. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr Saunders is a great doctor. However, his staff requires improvement. Here is my story, I received a call from his secretary informing me I was due for my eye exam. At the same time they booked my entire family to get their eyes checked. After, submitting my claim to my insurance company it was denied because it hasn't been completely 2 years since my last eye exam. After my claim was denied, I called his office to ask why was I told I was due for my eye exam and it wasn't my time yet and I didn't get an answer. I was put on hold for 10 minutes. I called again and left a message and no one called me back. I believe they might of called me to fill in for a cancelation, but it wasn't my time yet. There are plenty of other optometrists who would gladly like my entire family as new patient.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Saunders is a fantastic eye doctor. He is very friendly and easy to talk to, I'm always comfortable asking any questions I might have, and never feel rushed out of an appointment. He is very knowledgeable, and good with kids, too! I have seen him both before and after my LASIK surgery, and I bring my children to him as well (none of whom need glasses at this time).

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Calling to make an appointment is somewhat frustrating...on hold every time. Its not like a family doctors office where the staff are very busy with multiple patients on the go. I think he runs a good practice, and I feel confident in his work but he needs to get his staff to be a bit more phone efficient! There are plenty of other optometrists who would gladly like the business.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Great Staff and Dr. Saunders very friendly and very knowledgeable and helpful. Great optometrist

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Great Doctor, great staff ! Parking is not an issue. Very friendly office !

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

They say they will call you about things you ordered and paid for and never do. Been waiting 5 months for lenses and each time I call or stop in which I have done four times they say they will check into it and call me. I have yet to receive a phone call. My original appointment was fine.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

My family of 5 have been seeing Dr Saunders for 9yrs. Always on time, always friendly and helpful, never pushing a sale. Even my children feel at ease with Dr Saunders and his staff :)

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Very nice man with very friendly staff. They go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007