Ratings for Dr. Lisa A. Hasty

Dr. Hasty was sensitive to our situation and never made us feel like we were just a number. She took time to answer our questions and always talked through our options. We are so thankful to have worked with her!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Hasty and her team made our dream come true. Without them we will never experience the joy we have now! Extremely professional and she made sure we do not waste any time with her quick and precise decisions. Our long history of infertility treatment ended just within less than 10 months with Dr. Hasty!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Great experience - expert knowledge delivered with delicacy but in a straightforward no-nonsense style. Dr Hasty advised me more as a caring friend than purely a Doctor. We're 10 weeks pregnant and keeping everything crossed!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Hasty is very personable and gave me a huge hug after confirming my pregnancy on my ultrasound.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Hasty was very abrupt and incorrectly assumed that I had PCOS--without any testing. At the beginning of the appointment, she ordered me to stop talking in order for her to share her opinion. After three failed IVF cycles, I had a great deal to say. It was a very invalidating experience. The rapport was damaged, so I transferred to another ACRM MD. This doctor was outstanding. Dr. Hasty was highly rated and other patients seem to have had good experiences.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Office staff was horrible rude!! Lisa- don't represent yourself as something you are NOT!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Hasty made me feel like I was her only patient for the next year. I have never trusted and felt so comfortable with any stranger so quickly. She didn't make me feel pressured and I felt like I could tell her everything. She explained everything so well and I felt confident about our plan. She has a great team that makes you feel welcome and like you are able to reach out at anytime. Dr. Hasty even hugged me when I left. What doctor hugs you?! I. Love. This. Lady. Cannot WAIT to see her again.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Hasty changed my life. I have three miscarriage and spent 7 years on having a baby. When I went to Dr. Hasty's office, I asked about IVF. She told me I did not need a IVF and gave me a treating plan. I tried once and have a great pregnancy. My baby girl is almost three months now.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr Hasty and her team are beyond amazing. If only all medical care was of this caliber! They provide a white glove experience to an already emotional situation.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. Lisa A. Hasty's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1985)