Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Hazel

Such a caring and wonderful physician who goes above and beyond expectations. Best Rheumatologist around!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

La meilleure docteur - et je sais de quoi je parle, car j’ai visité plusieurs autres. Merci Dre. Hazel!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Im very happy with Dre. Hazel - lucky to have her on my team!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Wonderful,caring doctor who takes the time to listen . E

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

The best doctor I have ever had (I have had many). She is very professional and serious but she listens to her patients and makes a clear effort to explain things in an accessible and co-operative way. She is happy to answer questions thoroughly so make sure to have yours prepared when you go see her.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Hi mom

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr Hazel'a with ankylosing spondylitis for a year and a half and I've found her to be nothing but empathetic and helpful. Prior to diagnosis, she was perhaps a little dismissive/unhelpful, but I pushed for an MRI and as soon as the results came in, she said "There's something there; you're not crazy!" And since then, discussing treatment options has always been full and considering my reality. Unlike other doctors, she's taken the time to listen to my symptoms that have continued despite the worst of my flare being calmed: in particular, fatigue and peripheral joint pain. She referred me to a great readaptation Centre with OT, PT, and other services that were great... All in all, she's one of the the most human doctors I've ever dealt with and I'm grateful to be under her expert care.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Been seeing Dr. Hazel since 2009, and she cannot figure out what is going on with me. She dismissed a severe flare that was videotaped saying it looked like someone detoxing. She does not like what she cannot diagnose or that is not easy to find. Every time I go see her, she thinks it's something else.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Undiagnosed illnesse leave Dr. Hazel with bad bedside manners. Will not be seeing her again.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I love her she's amazing doctor !! Ice had her as my doctor for 8 years and she has reduced my meds and stabilized my condition ..others couldn't ...thx 😃

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015