Ratings for Dr. Patrick Gamble

Dr gamble is a down to earth dr but his nursing staff and admin need some work. Rude and could learn bedside manners. Had 3 surgeries for ankle fracture and after the 3rd I’m almost completely normal again finally. Although the process to have the 3rd surgery was stressful all in all good doctor. Never seen on time with appointment. Always 30 mins - over an hour later...

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr Gamble performed a meniscus repair surgery on me. He ended up performing a different surgery without telling me the new complications and requirements. He also assured me I "probably didn' t have a blood clot" when I did which could've been life altering. After I went for a follow up and waited for an hour in the waiting room for continued pain.. he told me to wait two more months and then he'd go from there after looking at me for 30 seconds and not even touching my knee. He fails to pay attention and rushes through everything. His receptionist was rude and seems too busy to perform her day to day work. An insurance requisition also took 2 weeks to sign causing me to miss pay at work. My knee feels worse than ever months later. Get a second opinion...

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I do like Dr. Gamble very much. He wanted to perform a knee replacement of my left knee, but I have not had it done yet. My knee is full or arthritis and is pretty painful at times. Dr. Gamble looked after my right foot at Southlake hospital in Newmarket and I liked him right away. He is so down to earth and just like a regular everyday person, not all business like, which is something I truly enjoy. If and when I have my knee replacement, it will be Dr. Gamble who does it for me.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Wonderful caring kind doctor! He cared for my son and he was an absolute gem. We were lucky to have him as our surgeon! We wouldnt see anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Rude doctor, rude staff unorganized and forgetful, not what you want in a surgen! dont be fooled by the 5 star ratings by friends and family

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

This is the worse Dr we've ever dealt with, just a horrible experience. Health "care" its right there in the title...avoid if you can there are a lot of more experienced surgens with better manners

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I've had 3 previous knee surguries and Dr Gamble's surgury was the best. My knee paid was less, healing time was shorter and my overall experience was A+. Thanks Dr Gamble and Carol

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Great DR. Got me back moving again when odds were slim on any activity. Thank you DR. Gamble!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Gamble is a gifted surgeon . He tries every Avenue

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr Gamble has done surgery on two of my children. I can't say enough about how amazing he is. He treats everyone with respect. I have sat in his office and listened to people do nothing but praise him. I have also seen some extremely rude people treat his office assistants worse than any person should be treated. It is amazing how we forget that in the USA we would be paying thousands of dollars for this treatment. If people can't afford to wait give your spot to someone well deserving. So happy my family has had the great pleasure of this mans care and knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017