Ratings for Dr. Patrick Gamble

Dr. Gamble did a bilateral Patella replacement in January 2012, surgery went very well as did the follow up physio. Dr. Gamble did an amazing job, explained everything in detail, followed up after surgery, after physio and then again 1 year later. I am due for another follow-up in January 2018. He is a 'to the point and concise' physician and I would give him a high recommendation.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Took 2 weeks to fill in an Attending Physician Statement for insurance (29 words), for which the charge requested was $150. "Right ankle fracture" was already filled in on the form, and two of his entries just above and just below this were "left ankle". Had to go back to the office to get this corrected.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Office staff is completely disorganized. I've been seeing Dr gamble since June for a fractured ankle. It hasn't healed properly in 8 months. I've had a large amount of swelling & discolouration but he implied this was normal. As of yesterday I saw another Surgeon for a second opinion. He stated i should have had surgery on day one. He was also very concerned about the swelling & immediately ordered tests the same day. The result a possible life changing blood clot!! Gamble is a nice guy but has limited knowledge & a serious lack of attention to detail. He is much to busy to spend time. His chart notes for me had me listed as a 39 year old female when in fact I'm in my 40s and male. This in itself is concerning. My advice.... Get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I would totally satisfied with my bylateral knee replacement done in July 2016 was back at work in 3 1/2 months. I've got my life back and I'm pain free , can't thank Dr Gamble enough for recommending this surgery.Very relaxed personality.Thanks again

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr Gamble has completed one of two full knee replacements for me. His patient approach is relaxed and confident which is what you want when having something like this. He gave me back my life. I was told everything to expect and with hard work it would result in full success. I followed his instructions exactly and thank you for everything I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr Gamble did a TKR on my right knee on Sept 1. I was extremely anxious about having the surgery and he meet with me for 20mins and discussed all my questions and reservations. He is a very busy guy and I really appreciated his whole patient approach. He is a terrific surgeon but most importantly, a terrific human being. The surgery went well, he straightened my extremely bowed leg, and now the rest is up to me. I intend to do the work and get the result this talented surgeon provided for me.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Great Dr! Fixed my ACL back to 100%. Knowledgeable, thorough, kind, and patient with my many questions. Only problem is the over one hour wait time in the waiting room at the office. Doesn't hurt that he's hot as well!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Great doctor that is willing to do anything for his patients!! I would definitely recommend Dr.Gamble, he is an awesome orthopaedic surgeon

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Awesome treatment and explanations for what is being done and why.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Thank you for fixed my leg; you did an awesome job.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016