Ratings for Dr. Patrick Gamble

I do like Dr. Gamble very much. He wanted to perform a knee replacement of my left knee, but I have not had it done yet. My knee is full or arthritis and is pretty painful at times. Dr. Gamble looked after my right foot at Southlake hospital in Newmarket and I liked him right away. He is so down to earth and just like a regular everyday person, not all business like, which is something I truly enjoy. If and when I have my knee replacement, it will be Dr. Gamble who does it for me.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Wonderful caring kind doctor! He cared for my son and he was an absolute gem. We were lucky to have him as our surgeon! We wouldnt see anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Rude doctor, rude staff unorganized and forgetful, not what you want in a surgen! dont be fooled by the 5 star ratings by friends and family

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

This is the worse Dr we've ever dealt with, just a horrible experience. Health "care" its right there in the title...avoid if you can there are a lot of more experienced surgens with better manners

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I've had 3 previous knee surguries and Dr Gamble's surgury was the best. My knee paid was less, healing time was shorter and my overall experience was A+. Thanks Dr Gamble and Carol

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Great DR. Got me back moving again when odds were slim on any activity. Thank you DR. Gamble!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Gamble is a gifted surgeon . He tries every Avenue

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr Gamble has done surgery on two of my children. I can't say enough about how amazing he is. He treats everyone with respect. I have sat in his office and listened to people do nothing but praise him. I have also seen some extremely rude people treat his office assistants worse than any person should be treated. It is amazing how we forget that in the USA we would be paying thousands of dollars for this treatment. If people can't afford to wait give your spot to someone well deserving. So happy my family has had the great pleasure of this mans care and knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Gamble did a bilateral Patella replacement in January 2012, surgery went very well as did the follow up physio. Dr. Gamble did an amazing job, explained everything in detail, followed up after surgery, after physio and then again 1 year later. I am due for another follow-up in January 2018. He is a 'to the point and concise' physician and I would give him a high recommendation.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Took 2 weeks to fill in an Attending Physician Statement for insurance (29 words), for which the charge requested was $150. "Right ankle fracture" was already filled in on the form, and two of his entries just above and just below this were "left ankle". Had to go back to the office to get this corrected.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017