Ratings for Dr. David Landsberg

Thank you Dr Landsberg for your patience and caring. He has been my nephro. since the transplant. Thank you for all the knowledgable staff that I see on clinic days.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

He is amazing and he cares. If you go to him he will listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr landsberg and his team go the extra mile for their patients. And Dr. Landsberg always puts the patient first. His calm approach and incredible support was key during all the complications my brother had. And the team's persistence is beyond measure. I would trust Dr. Landsberg every time.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Exceptional doctor. Caring, personable, expert in his field.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Landsberg is head of the renal clinic at St Pauls Hospital. I have found him over the years to be impatient and as another person rating him said he is having a coffee and does not have the time for you. As far as the clinic goes, it is that, a clinic. People go to family doctors who know them and can deal with them as individuals. This is why you don't go to clinics. The problem with the program is the number of doctors you see, and the fact they don't appreciate any anxieties you may have. Dealing with a kidney transplant can be life threatening and there is a definite lack of empathy when some of the staff deal with that aspect. I lay the responsibility for that deficiency directly on to Dr. Landsberg.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

He is a good doctor, however, he seems to be somewhere else in his mind when in clinic. He is always with coffee in hand. He seems preoccupied with other agendas unless he is helping with the clinic that day.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. Landsberg is, in my opinion, the best nephrologist at St.Paul's. He is knowledgeable, empathetic, patient, and thorough.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

five out of five in all the reviews, they must be friends of his because my experience with this doctor is that he is a buffoon. He misdiagnosed a condition I had and had to be told by another very angry doctor that he was wrong and to stop scaring me. I had an emergency once and asked for help and he brushed me off because he had a luncheon engagement. I don't find him in the least passionate or caring.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Lansberg is an exceptional Nephrologist. He is the only Medical Specialist who actually fully explained about my Chronic Potassium Deficiency and Kidney problems. I feel blessed and so fortunate to be one of his many patients.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

I wish I was still his patient! After moving out of Vancouver, I had no choice but to change. Dr. Landsberg is extremly empathetic, compassionate and just plain awesome. He listens to his patients as individuals and treats you like one. He's a one of a kind doctor! Miss you David! ~Annick Lim

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010