Ratings for Dr. James J. Butler

Horrible !! People do NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!! BAD!!! I went there with my broken toe, Dr Butler was very Rude!!!! On top of everything he didn't do NOTHING for my toe! He just TAPED my toes together and send me home. 2 month later my insurance charge me 79.00$ for that !when i called and ask what is going on, my insurance told that code what DR. BUTLER made a claim was a surgical code!!! BUT I DIDN'T have NO SURGERY!!! Then I called WATSON CLINIC, and they would NOT work with me! I PAID OFF MY BALANCE AND CANCEL ALL MY APPOINTMENTS !!! NEVER EVER GOING BACK THERE!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Butler and his staff is outstanding! Watson Clinic only hires the best in their field and he is. He is young so he is familiar with the most recent procedures and discoveries in foot care. I have seen Dr. Butler 5 times in the last 5 years and at all times he has been prompt, personable, polite, professional and knowledgeable and, best of all, he knows how to make a very painful cortizone shot, bearable. Jim Patrick

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

He is newer to lakeland and does not like to help people with questions. He remarked that I ask too many question that I was there for and could not even bring the screen up with out help.I will never go back.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Dr. James J. Butler's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)