Ratings for Dr. Tanner L. Colegrove

Dr. Colegrove is top notch. She is thoughtful, considerate, and goes the extra mile for you if you have a question, concern, or even if it's just a regular check up. I never doubt I am getting the best care with her. She talks to you not "at" you and I am so glad to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Colgrove. She is so friendly and kind an always made me feel like I was her only concern when it was "my" appiontment time.She always told me to "keep up the good work" or "your doing a wonderful job" And to a mom to be who is on bed rest for a lot of complications, hearing little things like that really helped lift my spirits. Unfortunatley she wasn't on call the night I went into labor with my son but I did see her a few times after he was born for some post delivery complications and again she was fantastic. She is truly a remarkable doctor because she treats you as if you were her sister or daughter. I have never had a doc like her before. It's a shame there aren't more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Love Dr. Colegrove. She took care of me with my first child and now my second...she always has the answer to any question I have--and if she doesn't, she will get one. All the OB's in this clinic are top notch!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Love her! For my first visit, they had me stay dressed so she could come in and meet me first. It felt so nice to be seen as a human being instead of shaking hands with my feet in stirrups! She's on the young side which is a bonus, she's all about educating herself on new treatments and ideas. She never rushes me and always takes time to answer every last question I have. Thanks, Doc!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Dr. Colgrove is up on the latest treatments / medicine and offers as many options as she can for your particular situation. She is professional and courteous as well.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2008

SHE'S VERY FRIENDLY EXCEPT SHE IS KIND OF DITZY AND SCATTER BRAINED. I FEEL LIKE SHE JUST SCREWS LITTLE THINGS UP A LOT BECAUSE SHE JUST DOESN'T PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Dr. Tanner L. Colegrove's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Lake Forest, IL