Ratings for Dr. Stephen D. Ford

A caring humble doctor, listens and diagnose you and put you in the right direction for overall well nedd

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. Ford saved my mother's life this past summer. From the time he sent her to the emergency room at Rahway Hospital with a bladder/UT infection that had already gone into her blood (sepsis), through her 3 weeks there, first in intensive care and then in a regular room before going to a rehab for 3 weeks, he coordinated every aspect of her care, including bringing in additional specialists as needed. It was clear that everyone at the Hospital held him in the highest regard. My family is very grateful to him and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

His office staff are so unprofessional. I don't know how is practice is running at all. I wouldn't send my dog to have a bug removed. If you want to bring the unprofessional behavior to his attention, he could care less. Only concern is the money......smh. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I WENT TO DR. FORD'S OFFICE SICK AND WONDERING WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME. BY THE TIME I LEFT HE GAVE ME AN IDEA OF WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME BUT COULD NOT DIAGNOIS ME UNTIL MY LAB WORK CAME BACK. HE GAVE ME MY BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS AND ASSURED ME I WILL BE FINE. WELL MY BLOOD WORK CAME BACK AND HE HAS AN IDEA OF WHAT COULD BE WRONG WITH ME. I HAVE GONE THROUGH SEVERAL TEST AND HE FINALLY WILL WE ABLE TO TELL ME AND TREAT MY ILLNESS. I BEEN TO OTHER DOCTORS AND NO ONE COULD DIAGNOIS ME. I WOULD RECOMEND DR. STEPHEN FORD TO ANYONE. HE IS PROFESSIONAL AND GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES. ON A SCALE RATING 1 TO 10 DR. FORD GETS A 10 FROM ME!!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

I was assigned to Dr. Ford from the emergency room at Robert Wood Johnson Rahway. I found that Dr. Ford is a very good doctor. He was very helpful to me and helped me with my heart condition. If I was going to change doctors I would change to Dr. Ford.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

I go in to Dr. Ford's office feeling sick and come out feeling great. He takes the time to listen and then voices his professional opinion. I am very anxious and sometimes I need reassurance that everything is going to be ok. If I am sick he diagnosis and treats me accordinly. If I call the office the same day I need an appt. if the Dr. is in they will accomadate. I highly recommend Dr. Ford for a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Dr. Stephen D. Ford's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med