Ratings for Dr. John T. Schroll

I guarantee it scroll is posting these wonderful reviews about himself,just Google him hes lost all hospital privileges he's now in Missouri giving Botox injections,beware he's dangerous sleezzzzzz

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

This man is dangerous ! He has repeatedly been sanctioned by Kansas & Missouri for charges ranging from inappropriate actions with female patients to incompetence. Kansas required that he even have a female chaperone in the room with him to protect female patients. Stay away from this disgusting sleeze !!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr. Schroll delivered my brother and I. HE is an amazing doctor. He was also my doctor for my pregnancy. Wonderful personality. Wonderful staff. I think people try and give him a bad reputation because he's a male. Its pretty sad that women are that petty or insecure.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

I suggest potential patients refer to the multiple actions taken against Dr. Schroll by the Kansas Board of Healing Arts (ksbha.org & click on "Board Actions"). The Board's actions are a result of multiple women filing complaints against Schroll for inappropriate actions (among other things), and the Board has placed restrictions on Schroll, including a requirement that another female always be present when is is with a female patient.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Schroll is a WONDERFUL person and his staff is great! I have been seeing Dr. Schroll for a few years - ever since I had a horrible pregnancy with another local Dr and I only wish I would have gone to him first!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Dr. Schroll is one of the most awesome Drs I have ever come in contact with. He takes time to listen to me and help me to understand all that questions that I have. I have sent co-workers and friends and family to Dr. Schroll, and everyone loves going to him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

he is a fantastic doctor with years of experience, knowledge and expertise and a great bed side manner.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Dr. John T. Schroll's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I guarantee it scroll is posting these wonderful reviews about himself,just Google him hes lost all hospital privileges he's now in Missouri giving Botox inject..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This man is dangerous ! He has repeatedly been sanctioned by Kansas & Missouri for charges ranging from inappropriate actions with female patients to incompete..."

September 4, 2015