You may also like

Dr. Jackson is an awesome doctor. He listens and open to questions that i may have. His staff are terrific too. He has performed surgery on me and what an awesome job he did.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Keith did not address my issues at all and to say the least he cancelled my broken nose surgery the night before the surgery. So, I took my time off from work for nothing and continued to suffer from nose pain. Doctor took a lot of money from my insurance and always remembered to get co-pay from me. Being irritated and always on the run Dr. Keith was never interested in listening to my concerns ever. Thank you Doctor for nothing.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

My great appreciation for this physician is difficult to express. He listened and explained better than any previous physician and solved my very scary problem. I had chronic sinusitis that had gotten aggressively worse for six months. I was given an antibiotic and nasal steroid by other doctors that either solved the congestion or the infection but left me without the ability to smell anything. Dr, Jackson restored me from having only 4 senses to 5 by the very first dose of medication he prescribed.I am immensely grateful for the caring and knowledgeable treatment he gave me.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

I broke my nose and then he performed surgery to put it back into place. First I was told to arrive earlier than scheduled, which I did, and then he was late. After the surgery I had no pain, and never did. All I got was a nose cast. The cast came off and my nose looked exactly the same as it did before the surgery. I strongly believe I paid $250 to get put out and wear a nose cast for one week. I was out during surgery, but I think he just put a nose cast on and said it was surgery. How can I prove that? It looks the exact same, and I had no nose pain.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Doctor was not interested in listening well. Was 30 minutes late, charged $250 (my portion alone) to take was out of my ear. Told him it would not help - he did it anyway. AWEFUL EXPERIENCE. I actually waited 3 months before writing this to make sure that I let the anger die down and was remotely objective.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Dr. Keith W. Jackson's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Pacificare

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=869910'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

March 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=869910'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Keith" to "Keith W."

April 8, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)" to "Anesthesiologist / Pain"

March 27, 2012