Ratings for Michele M. Peters

Excellent in every area. The only NP that actually listens and cares for here patients.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Great person that knows her stuff she is kind compassionate knowledgeable in her area if study. She has helped me keep my balance with medications. I work in law enforcement she fantastic. She understands the complications with neurological deseases.hi

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

If she is giving you medical care, you are risking your life. She medicated my husband for something he didn't have and didn't bother having any tests done. Never bothered to take the blood pressure even though he had high blood pressure. Now my husband has a brain disease tested by another doctor and she had been seeing him for years but spent the office visits just talking about her personal things, this could have been prevented. She is a danger to her patients!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

She was using a nurse practitioner student to see patients-unsupervised. When I asked the student to bring Michele in, Michele came in very upset and told me the student was seeing me for my appointment. I went over a few health concerns with the student and questions stemming from my last appointment-she had to go ask Michele and Michele came in furious and said she couldn't help me. I didn't think brand new nurse practitioner students were allowed to see patients unsupervised. Double dipping?

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Awful. Run and book yourself an appointment with a real doctor. She has an inferiority complex and refuses to treat you if you've gone for second opinions. Both times, I've seen her, she never even gave me a standard neurological exam.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

She is pretty good and knows what she is talking about. Sometimes she is in a bad mood and it is noticeable but hey, we all have bad days. We all need to watch over our own health problems and we can't expect Mrs. Peters to do it all. She gets really busy and has to put up with a lot of patients telling lies and trying to get extra or early pain meds. Plus putting up with the DEA people giving her a hard time. She does care about her patients and I am glad she is there for me. I would rather see an FNP that cares about me any day of the week before I would see a doctor who only cares about getting some of my money so he can buy a new golf cart.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Michele Peters' office is one of the few places I recommend not going to. In one week I took my daughters to their appts there and waited 3 hours after their appts to see her and the appts were only 10 minutes long. I took them for annual physicals. 3 days later I went with my husband due to having extremely high blood pressure. She stated he was on the verge of a stroke. She began going over my husband meds he was currently taking through another doctor. She questioned my husband why he was taking them and why he went to a different doctor. He stated he went for a second opinion about having his thyroid operated on. Which Michele wanted to have taken out. She said him seeing a dr for a second opinion was a slap in the face for her and that he needed to find a new dr or NP to see that she no longer wanted to see him. She let him leave in that condition. We saw another dr and he stated if my husband would have had a stroke we could have filed malpractice against her. NOT A GOOD NURSE!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

This Nurse Practitioner really likes to push the pain meds. She is no doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Peters has helped me tremendously in just the short time I have been seeing her. She has correctly diagnosed my headaches after years of seeing neurologists who just wanted to collect their money. I am very impressed with Dr. Peters and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012