Ratings for Dr. Dean Eliott

Dr. Eliott has treated me for over 5 years. At the recommendation of our who is also a physician at Mass Eye & Ear I spent the first day, most of the day waiting for Dr. Eliott to see me. He extended his day to accommodate me. My alarming and sudden condition was diagnosed by Dr.Eliott as retinal vein occlusion. I was immediately put into a trial program and eye injections started at 3 week intervals. The treatments worked and my 400/20 vision returned to 20/20 within a year. I credit Dr. Eliott for his knowledge and expertise for returning my vision to almost back to normal. My care at MEEI was and continues to be of the highest caliber, from the office staff, techs, fellows and finally Dr. Eliott who ties the whole team together with his knowledge and expertise.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Elliott has been a wonderful help to me during my time at Mass Eye and Ear. I came in with an emergency detached retina and Dr Elliott did the surgery at 8pm after I'm sure was a long day for him. Dr Elliott has treated me with professionalism and has taken a personal interest in my recovery. I am thankful that he was the doctor that treated me.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Dean Eliott's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)