Ratings for Dr. Robert McClurg

Totally the opposite experience of the negative reviewer

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

This is the 1st negative review I've left for anything, ever. I found Dr. McClurg to be impatient, condescending and overall very rude. Each time I would ask a question he gave the impression that he was annoyed and would reply with short, quick answers. After about 4 basic questions about one specific condition he told me to "educate myself" and my appointment quickly came to an rushed end shortly after. (I thought that was the purpose of my visit, to be better informed and ask a doctor's medical advice so I could make an informed, educated decision about my issue.) As angry and disappointed as I am with Dr. McClurg, if he were ever to find himself in my position, I would still wish him a better doctor than what he was to me. From my experience with him (over a year), this man has zero compassion and speaks to his patients with a "holier-than-thou" type of attitude. In my opinion, health care is supposed to be just that...a business of caring, which this man very clearly lacks. In my opinion, you absolutely cannot be a good doctor if you do not care about the well being of your patients. Dr. McClurg, if you ever happen read this review, I hope my words strike a cord within your heart. Your patients are more than just miscellaneous faceless names on a chart. They are human beings that need and deserve to be listened to. Hear us.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Excellent, caring and very very patient doctor. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Helpful, professional, knowledgeable and effective A+

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Kind, patient, helpful, effective....doesn't get better than that.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008