Ratings for Dr. Bridget C. Karle

Saw Dr. B. Karle once - when asked for a follow up phone call about my test - she was the rudest person (let alone Dr.) I have ever spoken to. Think she was fueled by the office help, who are equally rude. I love these messages all over about call your doctor is there is a problem!!!!!! Apparently she doesn't march to that drummer. Wish I had read these reviews before I decided to switch to the Karle practice......will never step foot in that office again.... RN was equally rude!!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I was referred to B. Karle by my previous physician who retired. I've had 3 office visits, 2 blood tests, someone else tend me when I was in hospital, and long waits in the cramped sitting area. The dr incorrectly prescribed a medication (thankfully caught by a specialist), but denied responsibility. She seems more comfortable making referrals than even looking at me. I'm looking for a new doctor already...I don't want to continue with B. Karle...for more reasons than I can write here.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I wish I read this doctor's review before having her as my doctor. First all, her staff is so rude. I have never encountered such an unorganized, uncaring, and unprofessional group of people at the front desk. I have sat in the front for over an hour before being seen, only to be told I did not have an appointment. I had to demand speaking to a nurse to confirm my appointment, which of course I had. Doctor B. Karle apologized but her front staff never apologized. As for the doctor, she request quarterly blood test before extending prescriptions that were necessary for my health. In all my years, I've never had my prescription held hostage so she can get paid by the insurance company for doing bloodwork in her office. When I requested getting my bloodwork done at the hospital due to the convenient hours, she said no she wanted it done. Simply put, worst doctor I've had in all my years.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr. B was my primary physician for 4 years. She was my husband's Primary phy for about 6 years. I liked her a lot. She sends u to the best specialist. she listens and she tries to help as much as she can. she is very straight forward and no sugar coating. Ofcourse the waiting period was like an hour to see her so eventually I started seeing her on saturday mornings. I would definitely recommend Dr. B to the younger generation.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Unlike other reviewers, I really enjoy seeing Dr. Karle. Yes, sometimes I feel that she doesn't quite give me as much information as I need, but that is probably because I did not ask. I also believe she is a better suited to be a physician for the younger generation. She's quite friendly and personable if you take the time to get to know her. I've had no problems and will return.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Bridget Karle is in the wrong field. She has no idea what it means to be a doctor. "Dr. Bridget" doesn't listen well, barely asks questions, and doesn't explain her diagnoses. I feel like a complete inconvenience every time I see her. Bridget Karle is okay if you want a standard checkup. But if you're having real medical issues that require concern, patience, and care, this person is NOT right for you. Unhelpful, Impolite, and indifferent are just a few of the adjectives I would use to describe her.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Poor bedside manner and gets frustrated when you ask questions. Very frustrating office experience, along with Dr. Bridget the staff was very rude bordering on condescending. Will not be going back and do not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Poor bed side manner. Was not impressed with physician, office staff or the wait time.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

I absolutely would recommend Dr. Bridget to anyone looking for an upbeat and knowledgeable doctor. Also, I have never had to wait at her office for an abnormally long time. She is very personable as well as charismatic and I, from day one, have felt very comfortable around her. I would especially recommend her for teenagers and young adults.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

I was really excited to see Dr. Karle. But, after seeing her twice I realized her intentions were not to treat me, but to send me for scans without properly explaining why. Poor bedside manner for sure and poor attitude. She never properly explained my blood tests and put me on meds without a legitimate reason.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. Bridget C. Karle's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Oxford