Ratings for Dr. Emily Sheets

Dr. Sheets and associates have helped my children and family during some unfortunate difficult times. Bad things happen to good people. You will be glad you use this practice.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Sheets and her associates are highly qualified and deeply caring individuals, paying the highest degree of attention and devotion to every case they take on. This office is indubitably your best choice.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Love this amazing doctor! A true savior. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

My children have been working with Dr. Sheets for years. She is caring, highly experienced and professional. Ethan Weiss' positive personality shines through and his methods so fun the children cannot wait for the next visit. The office manager, Marilyn, has always treated us appropriately and with outstanding kindness. She is also extremely efficient and always follows through on a request, whether an urgent appointment or a copy of a bill. No matter how difficult or painful the reason for coming may be, it is always a comfort to walk into that office.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr.Sheets is good but her secretary is horrible. She is tacky and trashy. You have to wonder why someone with Dr. Sheets ability , knowledge and empathy would have such a person working with her. Dr. Sheets has been good with my 2 children but some of the inappropriate comments that come out of her secretary/office managers mouth in front of children is shocking.

Submitted May 4, 2015

My children has been to see Dr Sheets over the last 5 years. She has been a amazing , knowledgable, caring person. My children are happy, confident and secure. I would drive for days if I had too if we ever need her expertise again!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I am besides myself in awe how can someone who specializes with children, who doesn't have any experience of her own (with her own children) thinks she can help us parents with our children. As much as I understand that she may have "studied" the topic--it's not the same! If as a parent, you don't agree with her...she considers you a Sociapath. This lady is not a fair judge of character. I HIGHLY suggest that you keep looking and search for a Child Psychologist that has EXPERIENCE with his/her children. With children of at least 2-3 years older than your child.

Submitted March 2, 2015

I had known Dr. Sheets and was familiar with her work before becoming a patient. As an educator I have known many parents who have taken their children to Dr. Sheets. I have never heard anything but the highest praise from all who have used her. I, quite frankly, have never met a doctor with not only the extensive knowledge that Dr. Sheets possesses but with such a deep compassion and empathy for everyone she meets. It is apparent that Dr. Sheets has a great desire to help those in crisis and has dedicated her life to doing so. Dr. Sheets is a 10 plus in my book. She is one of a kind....the best kind!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

My family has utilized Dr. Sheets for educational testing and evaluation on multiple occasions dating back to 2002 and as recently as November of 2014. Like many families we present a variety of gifted and ESE circumstances. It is difficult to express the care and professionalism with which Dr. Sheets has consistently shown us throughout the twelve years that we have utilized her services. Over the years we have referred friends and professional colleagues to Dr. Sheets with the confidence that they would be taken care of as well as we have been. We have only received positive feedback from these referrals.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

This is the only real review. Dr Emily Sheets planted all the other reviews faking different names to fool people and take their money for minimal assistance. She will not care about your case at all because according to what I've heard from her while she was in the backroom before my appointment she "Doesn't care about the patients well being" because "It's just another job" Her tactics for dealing with traumatic events are to bring back up every single detail and keep poking at you so that you have to keep coming back because you'll be unstable. She is terrible for any child going through a series of depression or anxiety. I Cant believe someone like her even got out of school. Noticing a pattern? It's all about the money before anything else.

Submitted November 15, 2014