Ratings for Dr. Emily Sheets

My family travels far to see her and she has been such an asset and so wonderful. Words cannot express our gratitude and appreciation. She is truly worth the trip and we highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr. E not only cares about her patients, she she goes ABOVE &BEYOND. As a child I was sent to behavior counseling for years, My son has been seeing her for 3yrs. No problems are resolved immediately. Therapy is not an aspirin, but a process. To the negative reviewers I must say; is male gynecologist not competent simply because of anatomy? If a Dr. Is unable to take new patients, it's odviously not a $ issue. Her reputation is so stellar she is booked in office 10 hours a day and then calls clients for follow up. Making a comment that someone is trashy is not only hurtful and rude it lacks couth. If you think your better than someone you have the problem "projection". Lastly, the reviews are NOT fake, I know a couple of satitisfied parents who wrote them. In closing, if you think this is a fake review feel free to contact me! 941.685.o942 Jen Chamberlain.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Dr. Sheets and associates have helped my children and family during some unfortunate difficult times. Bad things happen to good people. You will be glad you use this practice.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Sheets and her associates are highly qualified and deeply caring individuals, paying the highest degree of attention and devotion to every case they take on. This office is indubitably your best choice.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Love this amazing doctor! A true savior. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

My children have been working with Dr. Sheets for years. She is caring, highly experienced and professional. Ethan Weiss' positive personality shines through and his methods so fun the children cannot wait for the next visit. The office manager, Marilyn, has always treated us appropriately and with outstanding kindness. She is also extremely efficient and always follows through on a request, whether an urgent appointment or a copy of a bill. No matter how difficult or painful the reason for coming may be, it is always a comfort to walk into that office.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr.Sheets is good but her secretary is horrible. She is tacky and trashy. You have to wonder why someone with Dr. Sheets ability , knowledge and empathy would have such a person working with her. Dr. Sheets has been good with my 2 children but some of the inappropriate comments that come out of her secretary/office managers mouth in front of children is shocking.

Submitted May 4, 2015

My children has been to see Dr Sheets over the last 5 years. She has been a amazing , knowledgable, caring person. My children are happy, confident and secure. I would drive for days if I had too if we ever need her expertise again!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I am besides myself in awe how can someone who specializes with children, who doesn't have any experience of her own (with her own children) thinks she can help us parents with our children. As much as I understand that she may have "studied" the topic--it's not the same! If as a parent, you don't agree with her...she considers you a Sociapath. This lady is not a fair judge of character. I HIGHLY suggest that you keep looking and search for a Child Psychologist that has EXPERIENCE with his/her children. With children of at least 2-3 years older than your child.

Submitted March 2, 2015

I had known Dr. Sheets and was familiar with her work before becoming a patient. As an educator I have known many parents who have taken their children to Dr. Sheets. I have never heard anything but the highest praise from all who have used her. I, quite frankly, have never met a doctor with not only the extensive knowledge that Dr. Sheets possesses but with such a deep compassion and empathy for everyone she meets. It is apparent that Dr. Sheets has a great desire to help those in crisis and has dedicated her life to doing so. Dr. Sheets is a 10 plus in my book. She is one of a kind....the best kind!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015