Ratings for Dr. Wade Sabados

Very caring and took the time to explain everything to me. He has a very calm and gentle manner. He was honestly one of the best doctors I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr Sabado's went above and beyond for me. Great experience. Thank you Dr Sabados!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

One of the best doctors I've seen. He was calm, reassuring, and knowledgable. He didn't mind answering and explaining any questions I had. Wish he had a family practice, it would be a pleasure having him as my regular doctor. Thank you Dr. Sabados! All the best to you.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Very rude, ignorant. Does not care if you live or die. Very arrogant doctor. Did not want to understand the symptoms i had. Extremely rude. Dont even bother going to surrey meorial hospital, the worse hospital in thenlower mainland.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

He has amazing empathy and is very knowledgeable. Would love to have him as family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Calm, caring manner! Was very helpful in explaining my diagnosis and treatment options!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

I found Dr. Sabados to be thorough, gentle, compassionate, and kind. His diagnosis was correct, and his advice was excellent. He has a very calming and healing presence--a gem of a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

Been suffering utter pain for last 3 months. He not only diagnosed my problem accurately, he referred me to Lions Gate Hosp. for surgery. .. an he's hot!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

He is one of the best doctor I have met. He takes the time to listen to you. He is very compassionate. We need more doctors like him!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011