Ratings for Dr. Steven H. Stein

I went to the office to be tested for an STD and Dr.Stein laughed at me, mistakenly gave me the wrong test originally, was not gentle with my private areas and seemed to take pleasure from my discomfort. Once the results for my test were in I was prescribed a medication that states specifically on the bottle to only take when the infection is FIRST present ( within the first 2 days or it is ineffective) and my condition had been worsening for over 2 weeks. It was too late. When I confronted Dr.Stein he defensively suggested I get another physician. Now he still gets my insurance payments for the wrong test, the wrong medication and the 2 office visits, I am still suffering from the pain and symptoms of this STD and I have to wait 30 days to get a new primary doctor. Dr.Steven Stein was/is extremely unprofessional and knowledgeable with me. Granted I only have my Bachelor of science, but the mistakes he made were no brainers; as a patient I had a much better understanding of how to address my medical needs but obviously no way to get medications or diagnosis without a physician. I believe Steven stein violated the Hippocratic oath by neglecting to take my illness seriously, and by intentionally harming me during the first exam.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Down to earth type of person. Very pleasant to meet individual. Listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Steven H. Stein's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Attleboro, MA