Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Failor

I have been seeing Dr. Failor for over 10 years and always find him to be professional, caring, respectful and encouraging. He answers all my questions and offers wise advice. I highly recommend him to others needing help with thyroid or other metabolic issues.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Worst doctor I have ever been to in my life! He was late, very unprepared, and lacked any sort of bedside manner. VERY disappointing.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Dr.Failor is the best. If only I could have him for the normal stuff. He's kind, looks you in the eye, staight forward and talks to you about your issues. He's someone you know you can trust.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. Failor is absolutely wonderful. He is extremely patient and does a great job of explaining everything. Very kind and caring man. He has a very common sense approach to handling diabetes and is up on the latest advances.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

Dr. Failor took care of me for 7 years, pre-op and post-op until I moved out of the State of Washington. In all the years that I had thyroid disease, no one will ever match the care, kindness and geniune concern given to me by Dr. Failor. If you are fortunate enough and blessed to be in his care, then you have indeed a "tangible" and "intangible" gift of life! My thanks for all eternity to Dr. Failor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Richard A. Failor's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1977)

Sask Health