Ratings for Dr. Sam R. Shimamoto

Dr. Shimamato and his partner misdiagnosed my daughter. We have gone to them for 4 years. We saw another doctor who within 1 month diagonsed her correctly. Frusterating to see your child suffer for years.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

My son was referred to this practice by his primary care physician for severe allergies. His first appointment, we waited 30 to 40 minutes to be seen, not counting the time needed for the allergy testing. At his second appointment, we were kept waiting in the exam room for an hour before we saw the doctor. After receiving the bill from them, I wrote a letter that I sent with my payment expressing my dissatisfaction with the situation. I had this letter reviewed to be sure that I was being polite, but instead of reaching out to me, the doctors saw fit to dismiss my son from their practice. Find a different practice if your time is valuable. I (obviously) will not be going back to this practice, nor will I be recommending them to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Absolutely the best. Extremely knowledgeable, personable, great staff. He has helped my asthma more than anyone. Only two doctors in office, they cover for each other.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Wonderful Doctor! I wish he could be my daughter's primary doctor b/c he's very thorough upon examination. After a 1 1/2 of seeing doctors for my daughters cough and fevers he has remedied her! His nurses call you back before the end of the working day if you leave any messages on the voicemail too (A plus)

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Sam R. Shimamoto's Credentials

• Chinese

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

AARP