Ratings for Dr. David J. Abraham

went to see doctor? david abraham for neck pain and he said i needed to have therapy and that would help me oh and to lose weight, now i am 5'10" 237 lbs , Thats when i just walked out, then i went to the ROTHMAN INSTITUTE where i seen Doctor Mark Kurd and he told me not to have any Physical therapy come to find out i had ACDF , I had from C-3 to C-5 , doctor's said it looked like a bomb went off in there, That was feb 4-2015 and i feel a lot better and was back to work in april i work as a heavey equipment operator. BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE. ABRAHAM also worked on my daughter on her back long story short after first surgery when he pulled the drains out he had to wrap it around his hand and pull, when he did it tore he spinal wall causing unbelievable pain he tried to fix this 3 more time's and could not, so we had the neurosurgeon operate , his coment was he wasn't happy with what he found . my daughter had 5 surgery's in 5 weeks because of DOCTOR DAVID ABRAHAM she will never be the same and yet there is nothing we can do about this. WOULD NEVER GO SEE THIS BUTCHER

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

He practically ruined my life, no other doctors want to operate on me after looking at the failed surgery he performed on me! Please don't see this horrible practitioner!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Very unreliable and seems uninterested in patient, only money!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr Abraham operated on the wrong side of my husband's back. All tests done on right side but does left side. Signed consent for right side. When not better after 6 months & Dr saying it's bc he isn't working hard enough in PT. So I pulled reports including op report. Here he did the surgery on the wrong side. This Dr was never held accountable for his actions & he gets to continue to financially grow while my hubby has to have another surgery to try & correct Dr Abrahams mistake. Leaving him with severe neuropathy. A heart attack a couple weeks after 2nd surgery from stress to his body & is now on permanent disability. So he goes from a 60 k a year job to less then half on disability. How awful. Yet he still gets to make his $$$ & he suffers 24/7 in chronic pain from this b......!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I had surgery again to clean up the surgical mess that this doctor caused. GO TO A NEUROSURGEON FOR YOUR SPINE, NOT AN ORTHOPAEDIC DOCTOR. He spends the whole visit telling you how wonderful he and his staff are, instead of LISTENING TO THE PATIENT. He has tunnel vision and does not see the patient as a whole, therefore has missed some important information. I suffered because of him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Have severe neck arthritis causing severe limitations on life activities. He reviewed MRI , no surgery needed (which I knew already), his only opinion/treatment was to start doing aerobics and I will feel better. Never put his hands on me to examine me, actually sat facing me with arms crossed. It is a shame I am in the medical field too, will never recommend him. Many patiernts need pain management treatment (e.g. therapy) and he was not even interested in discussing those other options - just aerobics

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Surgically repaired a herniated disc so that I was able to enter the police academy. Excellent doctor, very thorough and very helpful. Highly reccommeded.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. David J. Abraham's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Wyomissing, PA