Ratings for Dr. Sue A. Lewis

Amazing provider. Listens to all my questions and answers all of them detailed and has a great sense of humor!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I’ve been seeing Dr. Lewis for around 12 years and she works hard at keeping me healthy with all my health problems. I feel conferrable talking to her about all my needs and have recommended her to my friends and family for their needs.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Lewis is the cat's meow! She is awesome. She was my physician for years and then my insurance changed. I recently was able to go back to her as my insurance coverage changed this year. My blood pressure had been skyrocketing and I was afraid of having a stroke. I had been to several physicians, including a nephrologist. Still my blood pressure continued to sky rocket. I saw Dr.Lewis the middle of January 2009 by the end of February she had my blood pressure back under control! She is knowledgeable, and listens to me and is diligent in finding answers for my issues. She is compassionate and understanding. I would recommend her to anyone. I am fortunate to have her on my health care team. I know I am in good hands. She has a nice office and her front office staff is efficient and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Really nice lady, not so great Dr! Definately not thorough enough-you really need to keep your own records and ask questions-which she'll answer, but not remember you asking!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Down to earth. Listens. I like her. Carey her assistant is quick to get back to you. She is one who BELIEVES in fibromyagia. Has attended seminars in fibromyalgia and knows it is not in your head. She did refer me on to a wonderful rheumatologist Dr. Barkheuzen in Lake Oswego who also was another one who seems extremely knowledgeable in my arthritic conditions. Dr. Lewis to me was refreshing - not on a fast track. However, if you go to anyone else in the clinic, I did feel like a number, rushed in and out.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

I love her. She is a very nice person, but she isn't thorough enough for me. She's quick to send you off to a specialist (which is probably a good thing), however she never follows up with the info at later appts and doesn't seem to read my chart when we meet, or remember what the previous issues are. If you are healthy and need a nice doctor to manage basic issues she'd be great.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Dr. Sue A. Lewis's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1990)