Ratings for Dr. Sean P. Lasalle

My appt with this man was the worst medical experience I've ever had. His diagnosis for me was to tell me that I needed to live with my debilitating pain, nothing could be done & told my husband & I both SEVERAL times he recommended that we stop looking for an answer, I needed to find a narcotic pain medication program that would work for me & that I needed to just learn to accept it. I was a 33 yr old mom of 2 young kids at the time...I sat in his office BAWLING, begging for any ideas he might have, but he just said, "I've already told you there isn't anything that can be done, I suggest you save your energy & money searching for a cure, because there isn't one. I've said all I can..." then he walked out of the room. Needless to say, I did further research & found an amazing Dr at Harborview in Seattle who performed surgery on me (which Dr Lasalle insisted was not an option!) and was successful in stabilizing my SI joints/pelvic ring. I wouldn't recommend this arrogant man to ANYONE!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I wish all docs were like this. He is the best. Caring, warm, responsive and right on with his diagnosis. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Sean P. Lasalle's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Healthnet