Ratings for Dr. Rajni K. Jutla

Dr. Jutla is great. She clearly cares about you and spends extra time with you, even if it means she has to stay late. If she’s running a few minutes late it’s because she spends extra time with all of her patients. Truly a one of a kind doctor!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr Jutla helped my wife when no one else could/would. She is an excellent pain management doctor and surgeon. She takes the necessary time with each patient to fully understand and explain treatments and options. She is also very flexible and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Jutla is one of the few doctors who truly cares about her patients. She is kind, spends extra time with you, and stays late to help you squeeze in an appointment. I honestly believe she saved my life. Before I started seeing her, I wasn’t able to work and could barely walk with a cane. Now I walk cane free and work full time, all thanks to her. She is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Absolutely the worst doctor in Seattle and Washington State. I wish people would read the reviews and avoid Dr. Jutla and Mind Body Clinic. You are better off spending the time to find someone who cares about their patients versus someone who cares about their ego.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Absolutely the worst doctor in Seattle. A doctor that trolls message boards and plants fake reviews and requires NDAs for a visit is one that you should be afraid of!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Jutla and the staff at Mind Your Body Clinic are the most compassionate people I have come across in my world of suffering from migraines. She sees me on her Saturday clinic in Edmonds with other patients who need a driver when their adult child doesn't have to work. Who does that, not any triple Board Certified pain specialist and surgeon I know. Every year or so we rotate my medications around so that I do not build tolerance and her goal for me is to keep my pain score 5 or less for most parts of my day. If it isn't at that during winter for example, she adjusts my medication to match my worsening. Out of all of her patients none of us have the same robot prescription and I have gotten use to familiar faces in her waiting room over the years. She is very selective whom she adds to her practice and I am so thankful that she believes in me and wants me to feel better.

Submitted March 6, 2017

Just a bad dr. Would recommend that you find another one that will really care about your versus feeding her monster ego.

Submitted September 23, 2016

Caring, informative triple boarded doctor (many diplomas and certifications on her walls), young but capable staff, beautiful office right by the lake with easy parking underground in reserved spots.

Submitted May 12, 2016

Absolutely one of the worst doctors I've seen in my over 40 years. Just RUDE throughout the entire experience, staff is on egg shells, and really do you want a dr. that just brags about themselves, not me, I'd rather have a dr. that does great work and doesn't need to say it.

Submitted April 2, 2016

I wish I could warn each patient about my experience, but I can't. When I walked in the first thing I was told was I needed to sign an agreement that says I wouldn't write a review about her service. I actually left it blank, and so glad that I did so I can share my experience. This is not a doctor you want to see unless you want to feel bad mentally and physically. In Rajini's perfect world, she would be on FB talking about how great she is and feeding patients pills without so much as understanding our pain. Don't walk, run to another referral as the reviews are all true, Rajni is not a doctor that is going to win any awards, other than the lowest rated dr in seattle.

Submitted March 29, 2016