Ratings for Dr. Rajni K. Jutla

Absolutely the worst doctor in Seattle and Washington State. I wish people would read the reviews and avoid Dr. Jutla and Mind Body Clinic. You are better off spending the time to find someone who cares about their patients versus someone who cares about their ego.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Absolutely the worst doctor in Seattle. A doctor that trolls message boards and plants fake reviews and requires NDAs for a visit is one that you should be afraid of!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Jutla and the staff at Mind Your Body Clinic are the most compassionate people I have come across in my world of suffering from migraines. She sees me on her Saturday clinic in Edmonds with other patients who need a driver when their adult child doesn't have to work. Who does that, not any triple Board Certified pain specialist and surgeon I know. Every year or so we rotate my medications around so that I do not build tolerance and her goal for me is to keep my pain score 5 or less for most parts of my day. If it isn't at that during winter for example, she adjusts my medication to match my worsening. Out of all of her patients none of us have the same robot prescription and I have gotten use to familiar faces in her waiting room over the years. She is very selective whom she adds to her practice and I am so thankful that she believes in me and wants me to feel better.

Submitted March 6, 2017

Just a bad dr. Would recommend that you find another one that will really care about your versus feeding her monster ego.

Submitted September 23, 2016

Caring, informative triple boarded doctor (many diplomas and certifications on her walls), young but capable staff, beautiful office right by the lake with easy parking underground in reserved spots.

Submitted May 12, 2016

Absolutely one of the worst doctors I've seen in my over 40 years. Just RUDE throughout the entire experience, staff is on egg shells, and really do you want a dr. that just brags about themselves, not me, I'd rather have a dr. that does great work and doesn't need to say it.

Submitted April 2, 2016

I wish I could warn each patient about my experience, but I can't. When I walked in the first thing I was told was I needed to sign an agreement that says I wouldn't write a review about her service. I actually left it blank, and so glad that I did so I can share my experience. This is not a doctor you want to see unless you want to feel bad mentally and physically. In Rajini's perfect world, she would be on FB talking about how great she is and feeding patients pills without so much as understanding our pain. Don't walk, run to another referral as the reviews are all true, Rajni is not a doctor that is going to win any awards, other than the lowest rated dr in seattle.

Submitted March 29, 2016

This is one of the worst doctor's in Seattle. She tries to scare patients in their time of need by having them sign a piece of paper agreeing not to write negative reviews. If you read it, it's clearly something she made up. Here approach to medicine in my single visit is that she decides what is right, doesn't take into account anything you say, and plays the I'm rich, I have a PHD, and I'm a doctor card. She literally talked about the expensive things she was buying, rather than taking into my feedback of pain. I wish more people would call her out on this, but she is taking advantage of people when they should be supported by their doctor. I changed doctors immediately, and not only do I feel better physically, but also mentally.

Submitted March 27, 2016

As you can see, patients haven't been writing reviews for this doctor in over 1 year. This is because she makes you sign a form saying that you won't post a negative review about her online and threatens you if you do. After you hear something like that, any normal patient would be afraid, and then, instantly look online for other patients comments. The negative comments are true, and the positive comments... well who knows who wrote those? As a patient, you have every right to post a review if it's based on true experiences or your own personal opinion. My new pain doctor told me that if he were me, that he would warn people... So you've been warned. Too bad hospital staff can't be honest with patients... This doctor is negative, egocentric, rude to nurses/staff, makes you wait because she books several appointments at the same time, prescribed me excessive pain medication, etc. As long as you're doing ok, she loves you, but as soon as something goes wrong, she changes quickly. She also tells you that she is the only person that can do certain procedures in the NW. This is not true... Do your research. Good luck everyone!

Submitted September 29, 2015

Worst. Doctor. Ever. Disorganized. Grandiose. Run away. Fast.

Submitted June 6, 2014