Ratings for Dr. Teri A. Bagnasco

Nasty, unprofessional, no compassion physician. Go to any other ER by Honor Health. She's horrible.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I went into the ER on March 30, 2008 with fever and chronic lower back pain. Dr. Bagnasco was the doctor on call that night who obviously treated me. She came into my room and introduced herself and asked me what was going on, I told her how I had a high fever for days and how my throat was hurting. I also told her I had chronic lower back pain and asked if she would please find out why I was in so much pain cause I had gone to another hospital for the pain and that doctor told me it was an UTI which wasn't. So she ordered a MRI for me to find out what was causing me so much pain. She didn't have to do that but she did and turns out I have DDD and arthritis in my back.She took time to listen to me and asked if I had questions after she diagnosedme. Also her bedside manner was GREAT! Very caring. I wish she had her own practice!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

this doctor gave me an off the cuff diagnosis suspicion of an incurable disease without proper testing or knowing my history. i spent several days in agony because she did not do the proper tests to determine if i had a UTI - i left with instructions to see a urologist and a rx for overpriced azo and vicodin. over the weekend my UTI progressed and i went to see my regular dr. who told me that this dr. hears hoofbeats and says it's a zebra instead of a horse.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Teri A. Bagnasco's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)