Ratings for Dr. George T. Kelly

I have been with Dr. Kelly for 20+ years - he is the best. Takes time to listen to you and explain all questions you have. I wouldn't leave him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

My internist referred me to Dr. Kelly after many tests revealed arthritis and possible autoimmune disease. Dr. Kelly said that because no test was definitive that he didn't know why I was even there. So depressing because I waited months to see him. I have another doctor now who worked with me and discovered that I have lupus. Dr. Kelly is both uncaring and unknowledgeable about rheumatological patient care. I highly do NOT recommend him. It's hard to believe he's a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Kelly listens, is considerate, thoughtful, and very knowledgeable. He came highly recommended and I would recommend Dr. Kelly to anyone who suffers from arthritis.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. Kelly was recommended when my insurance no longer accepted by Rheumatologist. I am very happy that he was recommended by another Rheumatologist. Dr. Kelly has been extremely helpful in the management of my RA. He has run the gamet of attempting to find what works best for me, not just for others with RA. As a result, I am capable of doing things others with this disease only wished they could do. He is extremely knowledgeable about his field. Also, Dr. Kellyt never rushes through a visit regardless of how busy the office is. He is patient and direct, but never abrasive. He is truly a top notch doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I have been Dr. Kelly's patient for over 10 years. He has always been helpful, and considerate. When one med hasn't worked or lost it's effectiveness, he has found another. He has made all the difference in the quality of life I have as a person with relativily severe RA.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Kelly for over 5 years, the man is GREAT. After having my RA misdiagnosed by numerous doctors, he hit the nail on the head. Always has time to sit and talk with you, not these doctors who come in for 2 minutes. I have recommended him several times, with happy results, but please do no let the front end discourage you, he lacks good help, but once you see him, you will be satisfied, and don't be afraid to tell him about his staff, there are some that are no longer there.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

This Doctor has always been great to me I have been seeing him since 2004 regulary for my RA. He never has pity and is always good humored and has a great bedside manner. He is not afraid to be a good doctor and tell you the TRUTH. Some people have a hard time with this. I find it refreshing. Thanks for your great care Dr. Kelly -R.C. Cardenas

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Dr. Kelly is the best doctor in the Las Vegas area. Hurray! Your the greatest.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. George T. Kelly's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Ameritas