Ratings for Dr. Enrique J. Armenta

I had a bi-lateral mastectomy with reconstruction and implants due to cancer. Dr Armenta is absolutely wonderful. His knowledge and experience is awesome. I am extremely happy, and I can't say enough wonderful things about him & his staff. Dr. Armenta is the ultimate professional, he is very patient and spends as much time with his patients as they need..

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I'm a 16 year old who had a breast reduction through Dr.Amenta. I could not have asked for a better experience through him and his staff

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Armenta's for almost 2 years now. I had a double mastectomy & reconstruction surgery. I can not say enough about the care and compassion I have received from both Dr. Armenta and his staff. Going through something like this is not easy, but with a doctor that is both knowledgeable and competent, I have not has any issues. Dr. Armenta has always explained what steps he was taking with my situation and answered any questions I have had. I am very pleased with my results, he is a true artist! Dr. Armenta and his staff had made going through this whole process a more positive one. I would highly recommend Dr. Armenta.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I live an hour from Syracuse and heard of Dr. Armenta in my town. Being an RN, you know what to look for in a doctor. I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Armenta, nor can the staff at the facility I had my surgery at. They refer to him as the artist. One of my nurse's told me he had just operated on his wife. Dr. Armenta's knowledge, professionalism and surgical skills are second to none. He is well respected and highly recommended in central New York.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Excellent Surgeon and a wonderful staff. I had a double mastectomy & reconstruction. Dr. Armenta, along with his staff, were knowledgeable and compassionate. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I just recently had a double mastectomy and reconstruction. Dr Armenta is a very skilled, compassionate and caring surgeon. I highly recommend Dr Armenta and his staff. Considering that I am dealing with cancer, it was so comforting to have such a wonderful doctor and wonderful staff to help relieve the anxiety and stress associated with the disease.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Armenta and his staff are top notch caring professionals!! Dr. Armenta's knowledge and talent as a plastic surgeon are second to none. I had a double mastectomy with reconstruction. A totally positive experience considering what needed to be done. His staff is awesome! I highly recommend Dr. Armenta!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Armenta performed a breast reduction/lift and tummy tuck on me in January. It's been 3 months and the results are fantastic!!! I have the breasts of a 25 year old. He is a masterful artist that gave me a whole new life. The only plastic surgeon I would trust in Syracuse. Go look at my before and after photographs you will be floored. The staff is amazing. Professional, warm and welcoming.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I have recently had a breast reduction done by Dr, Armenta. I am very pleased with the results. Not only is Dr. Armenta kind and compassionate, he is a true artist with careful attention to detail. His cheerful and helpful staff have made this a very positive experience. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Armenta’s for years. I found him through friends that were very happy with him. When finding out, that I had breast cancer, I was devastated. Dr. Armenta has always been very informative and professional. He is so kind and pleasant, I trust him. He is a very gifted surgeon. I had a bi lateral mastectomy and reconstruction. I am very pleased with everything. Dr. Armenta and his staff have been wonderful through this journey. The office and staff are very inviting. Both Dr. Armenta and his staff have gone out of their way to be of assistance when I have needed them. I would not go anywhere else and would recommend Dr. Armenta highly!

Dr. Enrique J. Armenta's Credentials

• Univ De Antioquia, Fac De Med, Medellin, Colombia (Grad. 1969)

Sask Health