Ratings for Dr. Enrico T. Villanueva

Everybody is so pleasant-that's unusual in a grumpy world

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

It was very nice experience and loved everyone there!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Everyone in the office is knowledgable, kind and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Wonderful ladies at the front desk. The doctor was great.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I can only echo the negative comments left by others. Dr. Villanueva treated me for 5 years for RA and for the entire length of the relationship, he treated me with what can only be described as contempt. Maybe he has a bad home life; maybe he wishes that he had become a surgeon instead of a paper pusher or maybe he is just an arrogant and contemptuous individual both professionally and personally. Whatever the reason, I just made the switch to a different RA doctor today and I couldn't be happier about it. I had been warned about Dr. Villanueva from the start by several people (including the lady who draws my blood) and as usual, I didn't listen as I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and form my own opinions. In this case, I should have paid attention to those who were warning me and saved myself 5 years worth of frustration ion, unnecessary procedures and needless pain.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Everyone is so helpful and nice. Angie is always wonderful Donna is always friendly the whole office is always helpful and so nice

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

The office staff is really on the ball and so is Dr Villanueva

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

He barely spends any time with you and doesn't explain anything. He will answer any questions you may have but if you don't have any then you won't get any information about your condition.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Villanueva treated me for 2 years for Rheumatoid Arthritis. Many visits and multiple medicines. Thousands of dollars spent..until I decided to seek another opinion. Guess what, I don't have Rheumatoid Arthritis....A simple blood test, which Doolaaly failed to get confirmed as much and I am now getting the treatment I need ......what a looser ...Don't go to this jerk.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

This doctor is just plain rude. I have never been to a doctor ho made me feel bad. I am looking for another doctor. I think he should find something else to do wih his life

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

Dr. Enrico T. Villanueva's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Enrico Villanueva, M.D. is board certified in both Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Villanueva treats patients suffering from a wide range of rheumatic disorders and autoimmune diseases such as: rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, lupus, gout, scleroderma, polymyositis and vasculitis. His goal is to make a difference in his patients' lives and prevent chronic conditions from becoming debilitating. Dr. Villanueva believes that when a patient is educated about their disease process, they understand more about the treatment they are receiving, making them more compliant with that treatment regime, resulting in a better outcome for the patient.

• English
  • Tagalog

• De La Salle University (Grad. 1989)