Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Stechison

He is the most wonderful Doctor I have ever known. Unlike most, he really cares about helping people. He saved my life and encouraged me and now I am better than new. I will always be a devoted fan, can't say enough about how impressed I am. I'm just so thankful I was lucky enough to be referred to him. Thank you, Dr. Stechison. D. Hall

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr Stechison saved my husbands life. After being diagnosed with a brain tumor, another doctor, left us a voicemail after waiting three weeks after a brain biopsy, that the brain tumor was un-operable. That was it. After one month of chemo, insurance approved us seeing Dr. Stechison and two brain surgeries were performed. This "in-operable" brain tumor went from 4.8cm down to 5 mm. My husband had infection to no ones fault, ended up having three more brain surgeries. My husband went back to full duty at work, received his Masters and is currently studying to take the leiutenants test at work. Dr Stechison kept us informed every step of this long journey. He is a true professional and will answer these life changing questions with truth and honesty.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Dr. Michael Stechinson saved my life. I was in a car accident on hwy 316 - cracking 3 vertebrate, and crushing 3. He performed my spinal fusion surgery T2-T9 (2 rods, 16 screws) and did an amazing job. (you can hardly see my scar now) He and his team worked closely with me on my progress and they were always very formal. He is one smart man, and saved me from being paralyzed. Excellent. 5 Stars

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

This is the worse doctor you could ever see! He is extremely rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

A committed professional who respects the other professionals he works with. A doctor who truly understand that what he does effects others lives. He must have spent more time in the science lab instead of the weekend party scene.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

First consult with Dr. Michael Stechison. Never felt more uncomfortable around a medical professional as I did with Dr. Stechison. Bedside manner was atrocious and his whole demeanor was arrogant. Claims on his webpage to be an outstanding listener and wants family involved. Not the case at all. He will tell you his assessment of your condition with very little input on your part. He does not view MRI films with you. He will leave the exam room to view them more than once and return to render his opinion. Very strange approach to Dr. / patient care.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Michael T. Stechison's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, GA