Ratings for Dr. Michael Graetz

One of the most well rounded doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr Graetz is a sturdy Saint! A physician with excellent medical knowledge, expertise skills and compassionate heart. Oh such a blessing to me and my family.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

No knowledge about a fairly common ailment. Blamed the symptoms as the cause of something I may have put in my hair. He was rough, rude and discourteous and made it very clear that he was ticked off because I showed up in emergency the next evening with yet another symptom which was severe pressure pain in one eye.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

very knowledgable, and kind hes funny and this is a shared practice his family lives in Vancouver so he does spend a lot of time away from them

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Double or triple books his patients. He is rude and his bedside manner is poor. I feel he is knowledgeable but its often what he feels is a health concern and often does not reflect the pain or frustration you feel. Its brushed off as no big deal.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

I have Major Depression with suicidal tendencies and social phobia. Graetz was rude, condescending, he belittled me and was very harsh towards me and he did it when I was most vulnerable which was shortly after I had a stroke. That is a very dangerous thing to do to a person with my condition. I have heard many complaints about Graetz.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Excellent at diagnosing. Very knowledgeable. Makes referrals in timely manner. Kind.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Saying you have to live with something that can be cured by having surgery is not the way to treat a patient.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Although there were complications due to low preclampsia, monitored and delivered healty baby. excellent doctor

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Bedside manner could be better, but quite knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007