You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Randall Trester

they are always friendly and super accommodating!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

My experience was very positive. This is a very nice and professional office. I've had a few things wrong that have all improved coming here. I feel they care about me and take the time explain what is going on. I would say go see for yourself as with the other positive comments below. Thanks for all the help so far!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

As with most comments left below, my experience was quite negative. After nearly 2 years without chiropractic treatment, I am for the first time today about to give another chiropractor a chance at earning my trust. Do yourself a favour, and find another office to visit!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Trester by a friend who has been a patient for many years. I was very impressed with Dr. Trester and his office. They are friendly, knowledgeable and provide great service. The chiropractic care is very gentle and totally effective. I was taught several stretches to do in combination with the appointments which help too. I would definitely recommend Dr. Trester to other people and have already told many others.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Randall Trester's response
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you sharing your positive experience.

Submitted June 25, 2015

I was there for about a year. Yes, some progress was made, but not that great, especially considering how much money I spent. Let me sum up the bad: - Office full of chiropractic propaganda - High-pressure sales tactics - Once they "fix" you, they put you on a "wellness plan" which is just a way to squeeze more money out of you. - They overbook appointments which sometimes results in waiting 25 minutes just to have them rush you through an adjustment to get to the next patient. - The 5-star review at the top of the page clearly sounds like it was written by Trester himself. If you've heard Trester talk, you will know what I'm saying. Overall, you will love this chiropractor if you like to be seen first and foremost as a dollar sign.

Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Randall Trester's response
Thank your for your feedback. In response: -yes, our office is full of positive information on chiropractic, health and other positive topics that our patients enjoy. -"wellness plans" are completely optional and by patient choice to continue to live a healthy lifestyle. nothing to do with "...a way to squeeze money out of you..." -yes, we are a busy office with many patients referring their family & friends, but appointments are not overbooked. we give quality time & care at every appointment. -sad to see that you think other people would not happily write about their positive experience. not only would we never write our own review, but it is disingenuous to suggest otherwise.

Submitted June 25, 2015

Our experience with Dr. Trester and his office has been amazing. They are very helpful, kind and provide a fun, comfortable environment with great energy. They seem to be a busy office with lots of people always there seeming to be laughing up front having a good time. Dr. Trester is very professional and you can tell really cares about his patients. We have received excellent care as well as lots of information about making healthy changes to help our overall health. We always get any questions we have answered clearly and the office is very flexible and accommodating with our schedules. We always feel better after our adjustments and would highly recommend Dr. Trester to anyone that wants to solve their problems and improve their health. Not sure how anyone else has a different experience as we know that others we have referred have the same positive experience. They are always warm and welcoming. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr Randell goes on about patient confidentiality but then expects people to write their name here ??? I too wish I read these comments b/c it"s as if I wrote them myself, exactly the same experience!!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I wish I had read these reviews prior to starting my treatments at Dr. Trester's office. Much like all of the other reviewers here, I was prescribed with a ridiculous schedule of appointments, at 3x/week. Although I did enjoy the adjustments, I can honestly say that I didn't notice much of a difference in how I was feeling overall (after a year of treatment). When my 'treatment cycle' was due to end, they had me book an appointment to do an x-ray to compare the results of my treatment and ultimately sell me more. I tried to book this appointment for my usual time (around lunch hour), but was told this was impossible 'due to the nature of the appointment' and that it had to be at the end of the day. Fine. I turn up for my follow up appointment and I am the only patient in the office. Coincidence? No. After listening to them try to sell me on more appointments and how my life will go to shambles if I don't continue, I kindly tried to decline their services. They continued with their condescending selling tactics and all I wanted to do was get out of there. The fact that they purposely scheduled my appointment for the end of the day when no other clients were around made me feel as though I was being attacked and pressured by Dr. Trester and his wife. I finally made my way out of the office, but not before being told that I was essentially not welcomed back unless I pay their assessment and xray fees again. As soon as I stepped out of that office I was able to breathe a sigh of relief.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr. Randall Trester's response
It is interesting that you decided it was necessary to go online to criticize us ANONYMOUSLY after supposedly "after a year of treatment". It is cruel and petty, but technology allows people to do this online without repercussions whether true or not. Most of what of said is being construed in whatever way suits your agenda here. "Scheduling your appointment when supposedly no one else is in the office or selling tactics or paying assessment and xray fees again etc..." is factually incorrect, false and misleading. It is sad really. Unfortunately, there will be HATERS!

Submitted March 20, 2015

I began seeing Dr. Trester after experiencing minor discomfort in my back most likely due to my office job. I was pleasantly surprised to see that others have had the same experience with Randall Trester and that his rating on this website accurately reflects my feelings regarding him. I say pleasantly surprised because through aggressive marketing and urging his patients to vote he has been able to attain number 1 or 2 chiropractor in the Georgia Straight and Westender papers for several years running (never ever base the selection of a medical practitioner on these sham newspapers). My experience was very consistent with the reviews below. I was told for the first month I had to come in three times a week and two times a week for the second month and so on. I obliged as he was the first chiropractor I had visited and thought that perhaps that's just how it worked (turns out it's not). He was so aggressive with this that if I had to miss an appointment in a given week he'd require me to come in an 'extra' time in the week following. I finally had enough when after about a year he said I required X-rays to check up on my progress despite the fact I had never been in an accident and had only experienced minor pain. I was so turned off of chiro after Dr. Trester that I switched to massage therapy to treat my minor discomfort caused by my office job. In the three years since I have now found a new chiropractor I am very satisfied with so far (Dr. Zavosh). I informed him up front that I was not willing to pay for X-rays unless required (he agreed and said they were unnecessary) and that I would like to come in periodically when I felt like I needed it (he also agreed). It's good to know there are honest chiropractors in vancouver; unfortunately Dr Trester is not one of them.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

Dr. Randall Trester's response
It's too bad that you feel it is necessary to write your opinion 3 years later on Christmas Day. It is easy to attack and criticize us anonymously because you have a different opinion than us. It is cruel and petty, but technology allows people to do this online without repercussions whether true or not. We ARE honest and have dedicated our lives to helping other people and to suggest otherwise is completely false.

Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr. Randall Trester's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "they are always friendly and super accommodating!! "

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience was very positive. This is a very nice and professional office. I've had a few things wrong that have all improved coming here. I feel they care a..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "As with most comments left below, my experience was quite negative. After nearly 2 years without chiropractic treatment, I am for the first time today about to ..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Trester by a friend who has been a patient for many years. I was very impressed with Dr. Trester and his office. They are friendly, knowl..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I was there for about a year. Yes, some progress was made, but not that great, especially considering how much money I spent. Let me sum up the bad: - Offi..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our experience with Dr. Trester and his office has been amazing. They are very helpful, kind and provide a fun, comfortable environment with great energy. They ..."

June 12, 2015

June 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Psycho...scammer!😡 beware of this Dr. Kwak kwak. Beware! Waste of money, waste of time! "

June 8, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Randell goes on about patient confidentiality but then expects people to write their name here ??? I too wish I read these comments b/c it"s as if I wrote t..."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I wish I had read these reviews prior to starting my treatments at Dr. Trester's office. Much like all of the other reviewers here, I was prescribed with a ridi..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The only way to effectively deal with people like this : bcchiro.com Make a formal complaint to protect others!"

December 30, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I began seeing Dr. Trester after experiencing minor discomfort in my back most likely due to my office job. I was pleasantly surprised to see that others have h..."

December 25, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The whole experience felt like a sales pitch from the beginning, I should have known better. Terrible experience. Glad I only went a few times."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I appreciate that Dr. Trester focuses on a healthy lifestyle and not just on adjustments. I like that his treatment is thorough and that he explains each techni..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not sure why ratemd's takes positive ratings off?!?"

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not sure what is up with the previous poster putting in 2 ratings. Get that you might be upset but you are the one who went in for a consult. Sounds like you we..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "COMPLAIN TO THE COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTORS - THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET HIM PENALIZED http://www.bcchiro.com/bccc/complaints/ Randall Trester is a crook"

September 23, 2014