Ratings for Dr. Randall Trester

I went in with an open mind despite all the negative reviews, but they were all right. I didn't feel comfortable when I felt pressured to a long term treatment plan before I was even adjusted. I didn't know what my schedule was like and couldn't commit and so I paid for 2 sessions for that week, I tried to cancel my last appointment but I was told I had to speak to the Doctor in order for me to cancel (I've never heard of that before). I didn't make it to my appointment but never heard from them. I guess because I already paid for my "visit". Please see link of potential red flags about Chiropractic techniques. Points 3 and 4 stood out the most in my case. http://www.spine-health.com/treatment/chiropractic/questions-ask-about-chiropractic-techniques

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Randall Trester's response
The following is in response to your previous points since it is clear who wrote it: -We have dozens of positive reviews from our amazing patients that we get the opportunity to help everyday which is our purpose and what we love to do. -YOUR plan was for a maximum of 4 months total which is not long term for YOUR condition. -Of course you are able to cancel your appointment, but you did not call the office back at the arranged phone appointment time to process your request. -We have never heard back from you after your arranged phone appointment was missed, but will be happy to help you directly to resolve your situation. -You mention points 3 & 4 stood out in your case for the red flags you listed in the link above. -Here is Point 3: " •The chiropractor recommends a long-term treatment plan, such as 3 times per week for 6 to 12 months, then 2 times per week for another 6 to 12 months, then 1 time per week for 6 or more months. -Your plan was 2x/week for 2 months then 1x/week for 2 months total which is nothing even close to what is stated in Point 3 and is stated on your treatment plan sheet you were given. Here is Point 4: "•The chiropractor requires a substantial prepayment for unlimited treatment for 6 months to a year. -No prepayment is required for treatment for 6 months to a year or anything like that in our office. The 2 options are to pay for your visits weekly as you go or do a prepayment for a maximum of 12 visits, but the prepayment is not a requirement for treatment which again is stated on the sheet your were given. -We do not understand why you are attempting to make these claims after only 1 treatment in our office which all seem contradictory to your actual case and not true about how our office actually works. -We are here to help people get well and love being able to serve our community. -Our passion is to help people improve the quality of their life by improving the quality of their health so it is unfortunate that we did not get this opportunity with you and that you did not get the chance to receive these benefits. -Hopefully you can find someone else better suited to take care of you. Godspeed -

Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Trester & his wife are wonderful. I feel very cared for and they are always accommodating. I can't imagine it any other way. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Dr. Randall Trester's response
Thank you for your positive feedback and happy we've been able to help!

Submitted August 22, 2016

I made great improvements with his treatment. He's more than just a chiropractor for your back. He is very knowledgeable and professional. I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking to improve their overall health condition.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Randall Trester's response
Thank you for your positive feedback and happy we've been able to help!

Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr Trester and his wife are scams. They are pushy, make you feel uncomfortable, and don't do anything to help your condition. They charge $45 for 1-2 little punches per session that never made me feel any different. I went for $450 X-rays and 36 sessions and nothing was resolved. I have never had such an unpleasant encounter with a medical professional.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Randall Trester's response
We are not "scams" and have not scammed anyone ever. We are here to help people with their health which have been doing for almost 15 years and take very seriously. Your statements are false, defamatory and full of misleading comments. The little "punches" you refer to are Torque Release Technique adjustments which is one of the most modern and researched chiropractic techniques. It's unfortunate if you feel you did not improve, but that is something we should been informed about at the office by you to figure any way to help with your care. X-rays in our office are $158 and have been for years, NOT $450. It's too bad you feel it's necessary to attack us anonymously rather than communicate with us at our office. We are on our patients side. We are here to serve and do our best to help and to say anything else is just flat out wrong. Godspeed.

Submitted August 22, 2016

Pushy & sales oriented. Made me feel guilty for not coming more. Did not have my back issues resolved. Went to another chiro and issue was resolved quickly.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Randall Trester's response
It's unfortunate that you feel you did not have your issue resolved, but completely disagree with your characterization and judgment that you have made. Glad you feel better now.

Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Trester is awesome! I've been seeing him for a long time and it helps me stay healthy.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Dr. Randall Trester's response
Thank you for your positive feedback and sharing your experience.

Submitted August 22, 2016

I am thrilled with how much better I feel since I started seeing Dr. Trester. I was referred to them by someone I know & trust. I am very thankful. Their office is wonderful and the service is truly great too. I can't imagine how anyone would not enjoy anything about it. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Randall Trester's response
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you sharing your positive experience.

High pressure sales, the visits will never end . Ego maniac - enough said

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Randall Trester's response
This is not correct or a real reflection of our office.

Submitted April 25, 2016

WORST place ever, hands down!! They will try to SCAM you, try to put you on an ETERNAL treatment/maintenance plan and when you don't agree with such frequent visits, they will still charge you without doing anything. He even yelled at us saying "I"m not trying to be argumentative!! This is ridiculous" when he learn that we were not going to pay for his brainwashing BS. I believe all the reviews here were written by Trester and his wife (the receptionist). Trester for sure is gonna respond and says "It's easy to attack us anonymously online" but WHY DID YOU WRITE ALL THESE FAKE REVIEWS here??? Do you even have any shame? PLEASE AVOID this practice like plague. PLEASE go see other better, more ethical practitioners.

Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Randall Trester's response
This so called review is full of flat out lies and hateful comments. We are here to help people and do not scam people at all. We don't write any fake reviews and would never consider it and to accuse us of it is totally disingenuous. Your vitriol is very transparent and unfortunate. Godspeed.

Submitted April 25, 2016

they are always friendly and super accommodating!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015