You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Randall Trester

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I am thrilled with how much better I feel since I started seeing Dr. Trester. I was referred to them by someone I know & trust. I am very thankful. Their office is wonderful and the service is truly great too. I can't imagine how anyone would not enjoy anything about it. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Randall Trester's response
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you sharing your positive experience.

High pressure sales, the visits will never end . Ego maniac - enough said

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Randall Trester's response
This is not correct or a real reflection of our office.

Submitted April 25, 2016

WORST place ever, hands down!! They will try to SCAM you, try to put you on an ETERNAL treatment/maintenance plan and when you don't agree with such frequent visits, they will still charge you without doing anything. He even yelled at us saying "I"m not trying to be argumentative!! This is ridiculous" when he learn that we were not going to pay for his brainwashing BS. I believe all the reviews here were written by Trester and his wife (the receptionist). Trester for sure is gonna respond and says "It's easy to attack us anonymously online" but WHY DID YOU WRITE ALL THESE FAKE REVIEWS here??? Do you even have any shame? PLEASE AVOID this practice like plague. PLEASE go see other better, more ethical practitioners.

Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Randall Trester's response
This so called review is full of flat out lies and hateful comments. We are here to help people and do not scam people at all. We don't write any fake reviews and would never consider it and to accuse us of it is totally disingenuous. Your vitriol is very transparent and unfortunate. Godspeed.

Submitted April 25, 2016

they are always friendly and super accommodating!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Submitted April 25, 2016

My experience was very positive. This is a very nice and professional office. I've had a few things wrong that have all improved coming here. I feel they care about me and take the time explain what is going on. I would say go see for yourself as with the other positive comments below. Thanks for all the help so far!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Submitted April 25, 2016

As with most comments left below, my experience was quite negative. After nearly 2 years without chiropractic treatment, I am for the first time today about to give another chiropractor a chance at earning my trust. Do yourself a favour, and find another office to visit!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Randall Trester's response
There are many positive comments here from our patients sharing their positive experience. Hopefully you have found someone else that can help you.

Submitted April 25, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Trester by a friend who has been a patient for many years. I was very impressed with Dr. Trester and his office. They are friendly, knowledgeable and provide great service. The chiropractic care is very gentle and totally effective. I was taught several stretches to do in combination with the appointments which help too. I would definitely recommend Dr. Trester to other people and have already told many others.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Submitted June 25, 2015

I was there for about a year. Yes, some progress was made, but not that great, especially considering how much money I spent. Let me sum up the bad: - Office full of chiropractic propaganda - High-pressure sales tactics - Once they "fix" you, they put you on a "wellness plan" which is just a way to squeeze more money out of you. - They overbook appointments which sometimes results in waiting 25 minutes just to have them rush you through an adjustment to get to the next patient. - The 5-star review at the top of the page clearly sounds like it was written by Trester himself. If you've heard Trester talk, you will know what I'm saying. Overall, you will love this chiropractor if you like to be seen first and foremost as a dollar sign.

Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Randall Trester's response
Thank your for your feedback. In response: -yes, our office is full of positive information on chiropractic, health and other positive topics that our patients enjoy. -"wellness plans" are completely optional and by patient choice to continue to live a healthy lifestyle. nothing to do with "...a way to squeeze money out of you..." -yes, we are a busy office with many patients referring their family & friends, but appointments are not overbooked. we give quality time & care at every appointment. -sad to see that you think other people would not happily write about their positive experience. not only would we never write our own review, but it is disingenuous to suggest otherwise.

Submitted June 25, 2015

Our experience with Dr. Trester and his office has been amazing. They are very helpful, kind and provide a fun, comfortable environment with great energy. They seem to be a busy office with lots of people always there seeming to be laughing up front having a good time. Dr. Trester is very professional and you can tell really cares about his patients. We have received excellent care as well as lots of information about making healthy changes to help our overall health. We always get any questions we have answered clearly and the office is very flexible and accommodating with our schedules. We always feel better after our adjustments and would highly recommend Dr. Trester to anyone that wants to solve their problems and improve their health. Not sure how anyone else has a different experience as we know that others we have referred have the same positive experience. They are always warm and welcoming. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Randall Trester's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Trester is awesome! I've been seeing him for a long time and it helps me stay healthy. "

May 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am thrilled with how much better I feel since I started seeing Dr. Trester. I was referred to them by someone I know & trust. I am very thankful. Their office..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "High pressure sales, the visits will never end . Ego maniac - enough said"

April 22, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "WORST place ever, hands down!! They will try to SCAM you, try to put you on an ETERNAL treatment/maintenance plan and when you don't agree with such frequent vi..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "they are always friendly and super accommodating!! "

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience was very positive. This is a very nice and professional office. I've had a few things wrong that have all improved coming here. I feel they care a..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "As with most comments left below, my experience was quite negative. After nearly 2 years without chiropractic treatment, I am for the first time today about to ..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Trester by a friend who has been a patient for many years. I was very impressed with Dr. Trester and his office. They are friendly, knowl..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I was there for about a year. Yes, some progress was made, but not that great, especially considering how much money I spent. Let me sum up the bad: - Offi..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our experience with Dr. Trester and his office has been amazing. They are very helpful, kind and provide a fun, comfortable environment with great energy. They ..."

June 12, 2015

June 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Psycho...scammer!😡 beware of this Dr. Kwak kwak. Beware! Waste of money, waste of time! "

June 8, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Randell goes on about patient confidentiality but then expects people to write their name here ??? I too wish I read these comments b/c it"s as if I wrote t..."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I wish I had read these reviews prior to starting my treatments at Dr. Trester's office. Much like all of the other reviewers here, I was prescribed with a ridi..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The only way to effectively deal with people like this : bcchiro.com Make a formal complaint to protect others!"

December 30, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I began seeing Dr. Trester after experiencing minor discomfort in my back most likely due to my office job. I was pleasantly surprised to see that others have h..."

December 25, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The whole experience felt like a sales pitch from the beginning, I should have known better. Terrible experience. Glad I only went a few times."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I appreciate that Dr. Trester focuses on a healthy lifestyle and not just on adjustments. I like that his treatment is thorough and that he explains each techni..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not sure why ratemd's takes positive ratings off?!?"

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not sure what is up with the previous poster putting in 2 ratings. Get that you might be upset but you are the one who went in for a consult. Sounds like you we..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "COMPLAIN TO THE COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTORS - THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET HIM PENALIZED http://www.bcchiro.com/bccc/complaints/ Randall Trester is a crook"

September 23, 2014