Ratings for Dr. Randall Trester

BUYER BEWARE. Read the negative reviews for a full picture. They resonate with my experience. I want everyone to be protected from the scam they are running.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

During my pregnancy I began to experience severe lower back pain. Dr. Trester was able to really help me and I am now back to 95%. I am grateful to Dr.Trester for helping me experience the rest of my pregnancy feeling healthy and pain-free. They are very professional, friendly & talented. I always recommend them to my friends. Keep up the good work guys!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

The atmosphere is peaceful and most definitely family-friendly. Dr. Trester is extremely helpful and I felt very comfortable. I was not sure what to expect, but I was very happy. I was definitely relaxed, and the stiffness in my neck and shoulders were definitely reduced. Great service.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Randall Trester's response
Thank you for your feedback and sharing your positive experience.

Submitted August 20, 2017

STAY AWAY PEOPLE! WARNING DO NOT PROCEED!! BEFORE PAYING ; Ask them for some free sessions or ask them To get a refund!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Randall Trester's response
An anonymous statement that does not say or mean anything valid. Godspeed.

Submitted August 20, 2017

I was urged to see this chiropractor by a friend, who was excited that they only had to pay a small amount for my consultation - since when do you get your clients to pay to refer people to you? As a business person, I personally reward my clients for referring business. In two visits, I had no adjustments - just x-rays that I don't really think were of me - Dr Randall didn't leave the room while taking them. And in the package I received, I was told the images were examples. I waited more than half an hour for both of my scheduled appointments. I was told that I was horribly out of alignment, that it would be a real challenge to help me. I explained that I couldn't commit to three visits per week but surely once a week could offer me some progress. I was willing to give it a try, to see if it could help me. I was told I had no right to question the treatment plan, and to come back when I was ready to make a serious commitment. It's interesting how the positive reviews all use the same structure, hey? It's also hard to believe that in the age of social media awareness, where feedback sites warn business people to be cautious in their replies, the Dr takes the time to shame and ridicule anyone who provides negative feedback. My only surprise in reading this page is how generous negative reviewers are with their star ratings. Even people suggesting to avoid him at all costs are still giving a couple of stars. I guess that's Canadians for you. At least it's reliable for the doctor to continue replying in hostile and confrontational ways, which will undoubtedly resonate for those seeking confirmation of their instincts. Just a shame that more people don't take the time to investigate before wasting their time and money. Pro tip - you'd be way better off not responding at all to negative reviews, or simply expressing regret that your client had a negative experience. But there's little likeliness you'll learn this lesson, so carry on. It's almost entertaining.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Randall Trester's response
WOW, where to even begin with the lies and outright incorrect facts: 1. We have NEVER paid a client or anyone to refer someone to our office so this is a flat out lie or you are totally confused. Our patients refer to us on their own. You do not have your facts or information correct at all! 2. We are a PROFESSIONAL office and take helping people seriously. Of course your X-rays are real. What a ridiculous thing to even say. I stand behind a lead wall so I don't have to leave the room. Get your information straight before making a totally false accusation. AND the X-rays are DIGITAL so how could they be in your folder of information. You were given a report so you could have information to take home! 3. We will respond to people like you who come on here to lie, mislead and defame us. We have the right to defend ourself from someone like you who feels they can come on here ANONYMOUSLY to flat out lie and criticize for whatever reason you decided was necessary in your world. It's interesting your find it entertaining. That says a lot right there! Godspeed.

Submitted August 20, 2017

STAY AWAY PEOPLE!! I wish I had read the reviews first! With so many people saying the exact same thing there is obviously some truth to it. Clearly him and his wife are money hungry selfish pigs! I'm sure they could make a decent living without swindling people of their hard earned money but greed is just too much for them to overcome!! Sad but it's just the reality. Multiple X-rays, dozens of visits, over priced pillows and the list goes on.... Preying on the weak and profiting off of people's pain and misery. Really sad that some people don't see this or are thousands in the hole by the time they do....

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Randall Trester's response
What are you even talking about with such rude and false statements. The lies you write are sad! We help tons of people and have many positive reviews. The things you are saying are just total nonsense. Hopefully someone else can help you so you don't feel the need to go online anonymously and spew your hatred.

Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Trester took great care to assess my situation and make a treatment plan that has changed my life. I can now move throughout the day with reduced pain and greater mobility. They are a warm, welcoming office and a local family run business. Thanks for the great work and all the help.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Randall Trester's response
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you sharing your positive experience and it's great to hear you are doing so much better.

Submitted July 17, 2017

I met Dr. Randall and his wife at the Vegexpo and the method they used to check your alignment was a setup of 2 cheap scales to check your left/right weight ratios. I have an athletic build, do not limp, walk straight, stand straight, do yoga, and quite health conscious but it measured out that I have 25lbs of imbalance. This is a diseased state in my books. When Dr. Randall checked my spines and alignment, it was perfectly fine so he even scratched his head a bit. Despite all that, he still tried to sell me a first time $20 consultation saying that my imbalance was too great on the scales. Yea, no thank you Mr. Scammer. My other 2 friends were unfortunate, however, and bought into the whole scam. How this scam works is that you were immediately told to stand on the 2 scales with no direction on where to stand. Depending on your initial placement, whether more right or more left, that will alter the results greatly. The female assistant or Randall's wife prevented you from looking down to adjust your steps. (They knew that the discrepancy would be much less if people were allowed to stand at equal distances) I'm sure Dr. Randall and his wife knew the inaccuracy and inconsistency if no pointers were given on where to stand. I'm disappointed they used this trick into generating business. I sensed such desperation and poor business ethics that I would avoid such people, especially when it is my health involved.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Randall Trester's response
Your misrepresentation of being checked by us at the Veg Expo is slanderous and very unfortunate. Your negativity and pessimism is quite obvious and sad. We DO NOT scam anyone or use tricks to generate business as you state. It is interesting when people like yourself go online anonymously to criticize and judge especially when you have never been to our office or know anything about us at all. Hopefully you can find whatever it is that you are looking for in the future.

Submitted July 5, 2017

I am actually reassured reading these other comments. We brought our newborn to see Mr. Trester with concerns about colic. His sales pitch was pure fear and guilt driven. The fact that they've responded to every negative review confrontationally speaks volumes to their professionalism.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Randall Trester's response
We have helped many infants and children with colic as this responds very well to chiropractic care. It is unfortunate that you have the perception that you do. We have many more positive reviews from some of the many people we get to help and develop wonderful relationships with our practice members. Godspeed.

Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Trester really cares about your well being and just wants you to be your best. I feel so much better when I have my weekly adjustment. He also explains everything very well and educates me on my nervous system. He takes a very personal approach and always answers any questions. He truly cares about his patients and is so passionate about chiropractic. His office is warm and welcoming and when you walk in you feel at home. Thank you!

Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Randall Trester's response
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your sharing your positive experience.

Dr. Randall Trester's Credentials