Ratings for Dr. Randall Trester

Pushy & sales oriented. Made me feel guilty for not coming more. Did not have my back issues resolved. Went to another chiro and issue was resolved quickly.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Trester is awesome! I've been seeing him for a long time and it helps me stay healthy.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I am thrilled with how much better I feel since I started seeing Dr. Trester. I was referred to them by someone I know & trust. I am very thankful. Their office is wonderful and the service is truly great too. I can't imagine how anyone would not enjoy anything about it. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Randall Trester's response
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you sharing your positive experience.

High pressure sales, the visits will never end . Ego maniac - enough said

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Randall Trester's response
This is not correct or a real reflection of our office.

Submitted April 25, 2016

WORST place ever, hands down!! They will try to SCAM you, try to put you on an ETERNAL treatment/maintenance plan and when you don't agree with such frequent visits, they will still charge you without doing anything. He even yelled at us saying "I"m not trying to be argumentative!! This is ridiculous" when he learn that we were not going to pay for his brainwashing BS. I believe all the reviews here were written by Trester and his wife (the receptionist). Trester for sure is gonna respond and says "It's easy to attack us anonymously online" but WHY DID YOU WRITE ALL THESE FAKE REVIEWS here??? Do you even have any shame? PLEASE AVOID this practice like plague. PLEASE go see other better, more ethical practitioners.

Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Randall Trester's response
This so called review is full of flat out lies and hateful comments. We are here to help people and do not scam people at all. We don't write any fake reviews and would never consider it and to accuse us of it is totally disingenuous. Your vitriol is very transparent and unfortunate. Godspeed.

Submitted April 25, 2016

they are always friendly and super accommodating!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Submitted April 25, 2016

My experience was very positive. This is a very nice and professional office. I've had a few things wrong that have all improved coming here. I feel they care about me and take the time explain what is going on. I would say go see for yourself as with the other positive comments below. Thanks for all the help so far!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Submitted April 25, 2016

As with most comments left below, my experience was quite negative. After nearly 2 years without chiropractic treatment, I am for the first time today about to give another chiropractor a chance at earning my trust. Do yourself a favour, and find another office to visit!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Randall Trester's response
There are many positive comments here from our patients sharing their positive experience. Hopefully you have found someone else that can help you.

Submitted April 25, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Trester by a friend who has been a patient for many years. I was very impressed with Dr. Trester and his office. They are friendly, knowledgeable and provide great service. The chiropractic care is very gentle and totally effective. I was taught several stretches to do in combination with the appointments which help too. I would definitely recommend Dr. Trester to other people and have already told many others.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Submitted June 25, 2015

I was there for about a year. Yes, some progress was made, but not that great, especially considering how much money I spent. Let me sum up the bad: - Office full of chiropractic propaganda - High-pressure sales tactics - Once they "fix" you, they put you on a "wellness plan" which is just a way to squeeze more money out of you. - They overbook appointments which sometimes results in waiting 25 minutes just to have them rush you through an adjustment to get to the next patient. - The 5-star review at the top of the page clearly sounds like it was written by Trester himself. If you've heard Trester talk, you will know what I'm saying. Overall, you will love this chiropractor if you like to be seen first and foremost as a dollar sign.

Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Randall Trester's response
Thank your for your feedback. In response: -yes, our office is full of positive information on chiropractic, health and other positive topics that our patients enjoy. -"wellness plans" are completely optional and by patient choice to continue to live a healthy lifestyle. nothing to do with "...a way to squeeze money out of you..." -yes, we are a busy office with many patients referring their family & friends, but appointments are not overbooked. we give quality time & care at every appointment. -sad to see that you think other people would not happily write about their positive experience. not only would we never write our own review, but it is disingenuous to suggest otherwise.

Submitted June 25, 2015