Ratings for Dr. Janet A. Slota

Dr. Slota is extremely helpful. She talks and listens to both me and my daughter. We never feel rushed. I always feel she has my daughters best interest at heart. She answers any concerns I have. I trust her completely. I feel she is very honest.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

I agree with them, Janet Slota is amazing. She has been the Primary for both of my boys since they were born. She's helped me through those scary nights of 103+ temps and guided me through stabilizing the ADD; my son even won Student of the Month! I would recommend Dr Slota to everyone! She really does CARE about her patients! And their parents!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

I LOVE Dr Janet Slota. She's the best Dr in the world! Her staff is very nice & they always get back to you in a timely manner. She is great w/my daughter. Even my daughters father loved her from day 1. She's so caring, she listens-so important, she listens to what we say & what we are concerned about, she remembers things from over a year ago & asks about them. Im on my 2nd child & will definitely have her be the Dr for this child as well. I wish I could have her as MY Dr. But Im glad my daughter has her. Never once has my daughter been afraid to go see her. She takes her time & she is SO caring. I thought my daughter had a seizure issue.The pedi-neurologist dismissed my concerns. Dr Slota was right on them, had her tested & went over w/me the results, luckily my little girl is fine, but how Dr Slota took care of the situation I will always be so grateful. If she moves to the moon, we're right behind her!! She is a FANTASTIC!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Slota is the best peditrician I have ever met. She has been thorough and friendly. Whenever, my daughter has a medical problem, Dr. Slota has been extremely helpful. She's caught things that others missed and has never talked down to me. I will keep my daughter with her as long as Dr. Slota is willing to see her.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Janet A. Slota's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1996)

Kaiser-Permanente