Ratings for Dr. Kevin L. Scott

Told him I don't need pain meds I was worried about how my knee was healing. He told me to talk to the nurse prescribed me pain meds and walked off. Ended up tearing my ACL in my knee again.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I was scheduled to see Dr. Scott today. After an inordinate amount of time waiting, I decided to leave and allow some other, more interested Dr. to make that $$. 30 minutes late for my apt and not one person in the facility offered an apology, explanation or guestimate as to when I would be seen. I guess his time is more valuable than mine (in his mind). Sad to see yet another business where the customers come last!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

This doctor and his office does not have your best interest

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Beware of this doctor!!!!! First the ladies upfront made fun of their customers who were calling in when they could not find the building. After 30 min. wait they took me to a waiting room. After another hour I still did not have the doctor come and see me ( total of a 1 1/2 hr wait) At this point I left and asked that they give me back all forms and copies of my dr lic and ins card back. Not only did the ladies upfront not appologize one of the doctors came out front and did not appologize either. they are unprofessional and have no regard for your time. Do not use this doctor

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr. Kevin L. Scott's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)