Ratings for Dr. Robert R. Byerly

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I have to always wait for atleast 30-45 mins for doctor in patient waiting room. My experience with him in the last one year has been very bad. All his diagnosis related to my child has been wrong. He even mis-diagnozed ear infection as common cold. He just had to check his ears to confirm infection. He misdiagnosed even milk allergy. Despite me saying that he took banana(which he was taking foe 2 weeks) and milk together and he should be allergic to milk. He insisted that my child CANNOT be allergic to milk, it is banana that he is allergic to. Then he gave us a milk formula to start my 6month(at the time) to which he choked, had rashes all over his face and neck. These are just two examples. I have more. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Thorough and honest. Really engaged my kids - which they liked. Truly cares about my kids. He runs behind schedule sometimes, but he makes sure to answer all your questions - well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I really appreciate the office staff, Doctors, and assistance!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Byerly is wonderful with both my boys! He is very knowledgeable and takes as much time as he needs in order to address all of my concerns. Great staff as well!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Always spends extra time explaining the procedures. He is very respectful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

I went to quite a few peds before finding Dr. Byerly. When I finally met him, he was completly understanding and very through. He never once interupted me while I asked my questions. In fact, he made sure all my questions were answered, and answered in depth. He's very smart and so very good with children. My son fell asleep while he was cutting away the dead skin off of a burned hand. He spent time with us and was in no rush. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Robert R. Byerly's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal