Ratings for Dr. Hafez Daneshvar

The worst. Doesn't care about patients. His office seems to be out of the place all the time.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

He was able to get my chronic hives under control. As long as I take my meds I have been hive free for 5 years!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr. Daneshavar is a great doctor. He helped me with my asthma to the point I don't have to see him! Great, caring doctor and the staff even sent me medicine for my daughter when we had a problem out of state. Can't thank them enough.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

had a bad experience with office staff, rude.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2008

I began seeing "Dr. D" about 1997 for asthma care, allergy shots and biannual skin tests, when he bought the practice from a retiring allergist. Although no one likes to go in for a shot every 2-3 weeks, the wait time was usually only 5-10 minutes. I also saw Dr. D. for a yearly exam and pulmonary function test and for RX refills. I found him always in great humor, easy to talk with, and very caring. The staff is very friendly and frequently fit me in the same day for a suspected sinus infection. They are great at filing insurance and handling paperwork -- a real team with Dr. D. Office atmosphere and morale is wonderful. I was surprised in 2006 when Dr. D. read the results of my binannual skin testing and said that I no longer needed frequent shots, just an Advair inhaler. I was skeptical, but he was right -- I've had no problems since going off shots. I really appreciated the fact that he "released" me, although this obviously meant less $ for him. Dr. D. is top-notch and A plus!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Hafez Daneshvar's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1980)