Ratings for Dr. Ning Z. Wu

Dr. Ning Wu is part of the practice of Gott, Goldrath and Troy, S.C. I had two vasectomies performed by this practice. The firs performed by Dr. David Goldrath did not work. So I had a second one done by Dr. Wu. Dr. Wu did not take the time to read my history. He was not aware this was my second vasectomy. He was in such a hurry he did not numb the area and put me through excruciating pain until the numbing agent took effect. He struggled to find the right vas and had to leave the room to get assistance from a nurse. It's been 18 months since my first vasectomy and I still don't know if I am sterile. I refuse to set foot back in that office. I do not recommend the practice of Gott, Goldrath and Troy S.C. These guys might want to do some patient satisfaction surveys because I am sure they had no clue how bad my experience was until I refused to pay my portion of the bill. Still not sure they care!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Ning Z. Wu's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal