Ratings for Dr. Chad M. Engan

Once you have met Dr. Chad Engan, you can rest assured that you have met a Champion in every way! As a Surgeon, he promptly explained our situation in detail and immediately went into action. He went the extra mile in removing a threatening tumor from my husband's pancreas. It was a several hour, grueling surgery which called for his experience and expertise and correct decisions. As a Doctor, he diligently made multiple daily checks to monitor my husband's condition and closely followed up his post-op orders for our recovery. As a Human Being, he always related to us on a personal level with caring conversation upon each and every visit. He is one of a few local surgeons trained in Robotics and he used that training to prevent a large abdominal incision which causes a much longer period of recovery. If you require a Surgeon, know you will definitely be safe in the miraculous hands of Dr. Chad Engan . Mere words cannot express the gratitude we feel for extending our lives.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Engan saved my life. He did emergency colon surgery on me to fix something that a doctor in another state made mistakes on. I saw him nearly exclusively at the hospital and he kept tabs on me constantly. I was in the hospital for two months. It took that long to fix what the other doctor hsd done. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Engan did my gallbladder surgery and it went great! It was done with laparoscopy and the healing time went by fast and I was back to my old self in about 7-10 days. He did a great job!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

EXCELLANT DOCTOR VERY CAREING AND SUPPORTIVE VERY DOWN TO EARTH BUT YET EXTREMELY ON TOP OF HIS GAME

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Chad M. Engan's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1998)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union