Ratings for Dr. William L. Jones

Dr. Jones is excellent. He never rushes through an exam, always answers all my questions, and is very thorough. He is the only doctor I trust with my family's eye care needs. I have been his patient for 26 years, often coming back to Franklin from as far away as California for an appointment.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Jones for 20+ years and have never had a bad experience in his office. Dr. Jones and his staff are friendly and will answer any questions regarding treatment, policies and costs. I find Dr. Jones to be very thorough in examinations, discussing family medical history and answering my questions. In purchasing my glasses through his office, I had a problem with a repair issue and Dr. Jones' staff was quick to call the company and get the problem handled without cost to me when the other company was trying to charge extra for something they caused. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Jones to friends and family. Pricing is comparable to area optometrists.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Jones is very focused on each individual patient and made me feel like my time was important to him. Staff is very helpful and friendly!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I have no idea what the other person was talking about. I feel like they put money before their child. I pay 30.00 for the retinal scan which I would gladly do for any member of my family. My father has Maculer Degeneration. I only wish we could had caught it earlier. Your eyes are precious and Dr. Jones is a great doctor to help us take care of ours. God Bless him and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Lacks in people skills. When I refused a $45 upgrade of a check up on my daughter, he berated me in front of her repeatedly during the entire visit. He was visible angry and frustrated and dealt harshly with my daughter and was condescending to me.

Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. William L. Jones's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Franklin, TN