Ratings for Dr. Yitzchak Hermoni

Dr Hermoni is the best cardiologist there is. Super nice and an eminence in his field too. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Could not be better. 100% All you could ever ask for. Saved my life. Thinks outside the box.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Visit 3-28-13.Dr. Hermoni is my favorite doctor. He is proficient in his duties and gives patience plenty of attention. He and his staff is rated 5 star.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

saved my life. He exercised skillfull judgement in identifying life threatening arterial blockage.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Hermoni is a genius. Extremely helpful and knowlegeable. I feel very fortunate to be his patient since the 90's. He manages a very big staff who are very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

One of the best doctors and best people I have ever had the pleasure to know.A very careing person.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr.Hermoni for years. I must travel very far to see him but happily do so because of the quality of care I receive from him and his staff. He is one of the kindest and most knowledgeable physicians I have ever known. I would trust my life to him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

The doctor/staff agreed to see me without my having insurance. They knew I was indigent. I was charged $420 for a consultation. The consultation consisted of a blood pressure check and listening to heart with a stethoscope. I was told to check out the indigent program at our local hospital. If I had insurance, the doctors (Georgia Heart Care) would have made approximately $150 on my consultation. As an indigent, my life is worth far less than most people. But why should I be charged almost 3 times as much and receive no benefit. Perhaps what they did to me isn't illegal, but I wonder if they're proud of it. And are these the kind of people you want taking care of you in your time of need?

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Yitzchak Hermoni's Credentials

• The Hebrew Univ, Hadassah Med Sch, Jerusalem, Israel (Grad. 1979)

Connection Dental Network