Ratings for Dr. Bennett L. Radford

I travel from El Dorado to Salina for Dr. Radford to see my children. He is an excellent Dr, hes very straight forward, he has no problem communicating with my children's other Doctors. If I have any problems the staff is helpful when it comes to working with me if I need to get my kids in ASAP. One of the best Doctors I could ask for in helping keep my kids healthy and Happy!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Radford has been my allergy doctor since he was stationed at Ft. Riley. I made the choice to drive to Hutchinson Clinic and now Salina. This proves my commitment that he is the best doctor to meet my needs. I live in Manhattan, Kansas. He is very committed to his patience in finding the right cure.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

If I could give Dr. Radaford a 10 I would. He is the most passionate Dr. I have ever encountered and is very diligent on detail. I would reccomend him over and over again to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

This doctor is very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. Very good diagnostician and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

I am glad I went to Dr. Radford. He diagnosed a severe sinus infection in me and immediately put me on meds. It has helped immensely...and to think I went to other doctors for years with no help and all it took was a simple x-ray.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Very friendly. Dr Radford didn't stop until he found a solution to my problem.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Seems Dr. Radford has changed since leaving Hutch Clinic. He doesn't seem like he has his patients best interest at heart like he did. I'm switching back to Hutch Clinic to Dr. Wiens...Hate to do it; but it is nothing personal.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

I saw this doctor for a rather complicated allergy testing sequence in order to be put back on desensitization shots (my fourth time). I left this appointment feeling very uneasy about the rapport from this doctor. I've got a lot of health issues and have literally seen dozens of doctors over the years -- and never have I felt as "uncomfortable" as I did with Dr. Radford. Specifically, he's a "touchy" type of doctor -- which is fine in general with today's patient-centered medical care approach. However, he repeatedly grasped my upper arm and persisted in holding it in an extended series of greetings and gestures of "friendliness." As I was walking down the office hallway to leave at the end of the appointment, I had a strange sense and looked behind me -- to spot him staring at me. It was downright creepy! I did go ahead and order shot serum through his office for the next two years, getting the actual shots in my own doctor's offi

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Bennett L. Radford's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Salina, KS