Ratings for Dr. Jeka Saban

Dr. Saban is super gentle, kind and professional. Always a great experience at Saban Dental. I refer all my friends and family. We recently moved and tried someone new but after some negative experiences we will be making the drive to Dr. Saban. She is well worth the distance!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Saban appears nice at first, but be warned. She will convince you to do unnecessary things in an effort to use all your insurance. Her knowledge is questionable. After getting a second and third opinion, I was told the procedures she recommended were completely unnecessary. She will charge you the highest possible price she can if she knows you have insurance.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

1. Very poor quality. Lack of basic experience leads to many errors but she will always try to make you believe it is something wrong with your teeth or something is wrong with the equipment. 2. She is unethical. She will try to convince you (with her hygienist's help) that you need work done on a good and healthy tooth. I went for second and third opinion and confirmed this unethical behaviour in more than one occasions. Couple of other people had the same experience. 3.Every time price goes up for the same type of job so if you do not keep eye on the bills she will empty your pockets. Pricing is based on how much money you have. Stay away from this office if you want to keep your teeth (and wallet) in good condition.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

This dentist is by far the WORST I have ever had. She will do her very best to completely empty your insurance money. If you tell her you have insurance, she will charge you the highest possible price. She also miraculously manages to get every last penny from your insurance for the year. It's as if she knows how much you have available. God forbid you have an emergency - you will be forced to pay out of your own pocket. Quality of dental care is also extremely poor - the worst filling job.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

My review pertains only to Dr. Saban. I understand that the woman needs to make a living but I do not think that her practice is ethical by any means. She will make sure that she uses up every single dime of your insurance. I had an unforeseen dental emergency and there was no money left over because she used it all up. She charges much higher prices than other dentists. The first question she asks you is how much your insurance covers and what the amount is. She will then proceed to use it all up. I have two insurance companies and she managed in 4 visits to use them all up. She did this because she knew I would no longer be covered in a month. I should add that these visits included only minor fillings and cleaning. Every time you walk out of there you feel robbed. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I love this practice- I had 2 dentist prior that were just like lawyers!! so happy to deal with a group of human beings !

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

The very first thing, also my last visit to her office, when you enter is the question- HOW MUCH IS YOUR INSURANCE? *shaking my head* The next, after the $$$ amount was said is ~~~WE ARE GOING TO SEE WHAT WE CAN DO WITH ALL THAT MONEY. *shaking my head* It is about a few thousand dollar amount and I believe that the dental cleaning is not worth $3500, but... it is a good reason to leave them their big easy money dream. The Ontario Dental Association is after those who do so-called root canals to match clients' insurance yearly amount.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I believed and trusted her at first. Then, after $9000.00 worth of so called professional dental work, I now have a badly damaged mouth of teeth. I tried to confront her both by phone and in person, but was completely ignored. After two or three months of getting the run around, I gave up and went to a different dentist. I was betrayed not only by the women, but by the Doctor, who was only in it for the money. Find another dentist, it will save you a lot of money.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Jeka is an excellent Dentist. She always gives a correct diagnose and advices. She is one of rate Dentist who can do a root canal well. I had two root canals with Jeka Saban and they were filled in to the end of a canal (mind my root canals are curved) and i had no probelms after. Now the only thing which sometimes creates a problem for me is a price. I have no dental insurance and Jeka's prices are a bit high for me. Thank you for your help, Mila

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

I'm a huge baby when it comes to seeing any kind of doctor, so naturally I was petrified when I went to her office. She's very patient and was sure to explain everything very thoroughly! I wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012